– ZNetLive (www.znetlive.com), India’s leading web hosting and cloud services provider, today announced that it has made available Microsoft Azure Stack – Microsoft’s truly consistent platform for hybrid cloud, to businesses of all sizes with complete deployment and operational support. This will enable enterprises to seamlessly implement and manage their data in a hybrid cloud environment, while realizing its full potential with benefits like agility, scalability and flexibility, irrespective of their size or cloud expertise of their IT staff.
Azure Stack provides a secure way to enterprises who wish to use Azure public cloud but reasons like data criticality, compliance and data accessibility prevent them from doing so. An extension of Microsoft Azure platform, it helps them to implement same capabilities that Azure public cloud offers, within their own data centers, on premise. It provides them a secure way to have control over their data that’s safe within their boundaries, behind all their security software. This helps them get the benefits of both the public and private cloud worlds.
Microsoft announced the Azure Stack’s ready to order availability in the recently concluded Microsoft partner event – Microsoft Inspire. “We have delivered Azure Stack software to our hardware partners, enabling us to begin the certification process for their integrated systems, with the first systems to begin shipping in September.” – Mike Neil Corporate Vice President, Azure Infrastructure and Management, said in his blog post.
“Azure Stack is another step by Microsoft in fulfilling its Digital Transformation goals. ZNetLive has always been among the fore-runners in bringing the Digital transformation technologies to the end customers and thus, we decided to offer dedicated support services for Microsoft Azure Stack, while attending Microsoft Inspire in Washington D.C, itself.
With Microsoft, we take our next step in creating a digitally transformed world,” said Munesh Jadoun, Founder & CEO, ZNetLive.
ZNetLive’s Microsoft Azure Stack management services will provide benefits, including but not limited to these mentioned below:
- ü One support stop for Azure – ZNetLive will provide completely unified support for Azure cloud and Azure Stack cloud including platform elements like hardware, VMs etc. ZNetLive’s Microsoft certified Azure experts will provide round the clock assistance in creating, installing, operating, monitoring and optimizing cloud environments using Azure Stack.
- ü Assurance and trust with expertise of handling Microsoft Cloud services – Being the first Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) in Rajasthan, India, ZNetLive has been working closely with Microsoft for over a decade and has been providing Microsoft cloud management services to benefit the end customers by getting them digitally transformed.
- As its long-standing partner, it has earned many Microsoft partnerships like Cloud OS Network Partner, Gold Hosting, Gold Data Center, Gold Cloud Productivity, just to name a few.
- ü Ensuring secure services – With managed Microsoft Azure Stack, the customers can select state of the art, certified data centers of ZNetLive for hosting their Azure Stack cloud. ZNetLive trained technical experts will take care of the application and infrastructure security with regular health check monitoring and recommending security services to help customers meet regulatory compliances.
“We have been working with Microsoft Azure for a long time now. Before Microsoft Azure Stack, we used System Center 2012 R2 product suite to create private cloud environments for our customers. This led to an increase in costs due to hardware, licensing, maintenance, upgrades etc.
But now with Azure Stack, we’ll be able to provide our customers the same Azure capabilities in their own data centers at much lesser prices. Since the intuitive interface of Azure Stack is same as that of Azure, the team will be at ease creating VMs, cloud databases and other Azure cloud services with no additional training,” said Bhupender Singh, Chief Technical Officer, ZNetLive.
Notes to Editor
Founded in 2001, ZNetLive is an ICANN accredited domain registrar and dedicated server, VPS and Cloud hosting services provider to customers in over 125 countries worldwide. ZNetLive’s hosting expertise is backed by the industry’s best accreditation such as the HostReview Readers’ Choice Award; The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia and Fast 50 India Awards for 2010 & 2011; ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and D&B certification; among many others.
For more information, visit: https://www.znetlive.com/azure-stack-support-service/