Director Ashok Kumar Jha would like to cast Esha Gupta in his now re-launched project The Three Kings based on the life of Parveen Babi and her lovers.
Starlet Pranita Nikki Singh is all set to star in a second lead role in her debut international film titled “The Three Kings”. The film is said to be loosely based on the life of Parveen Babi and also has characters resembling filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, Bollywood stalwart Amitabh Bachchan and actor Kabir Bedi, who were important men in the late actress’s life.
The film was launched in 2009 by Spectra Multimedia Films but was indefinitely delayed as one of the producers passed away and the project was shelved.
Director Ashok Kumar Jha has now taken over the project, the script and all the rights and has re-launched the film
The script for “The Three Kings” had been penned by film journalist Flynn Remedios, who spent over three years researching the project. It will hit the floors end-November and is directed by director Reynold Baines and Ashok Kumar Jha. The film is expected to be completed by end 2018 and will release in mid 2019.
According to the PTI report, even as a new film threatens to rake up dirt about the alleged Parveen Babi-Amitabh Bachchan relationship, the superstar comes clear of the old accusations saying that such controversies have stopped affecting him.
“I don’t know where they are getting all this rubbish from because it’s all untrue. But what can you do, it is another artiste’s perception of who I am,” Bachchan had told PTI in an interview.
Apart from wife Jaya, Bachchan made the maximum films with Babi, including cult classics like “Kaalia” and “Amar Akbar Anthony”.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Bhatt had told DNA: “I’ve no imagined greatness to think that a film will misrepresent me. A creative person is free to interpret real-life incidents. I don’t feel I will drag them to court even if they name me in the film. A real life story needs to be treated with a pinch of salt.”
Related Press Releases:
- London-based NRI model Pearl Raah in Maneesh Singh’s film “My Little Sister”?
- Ashok Kumar Jha says The Three Kings different from Kurbaan
- No problem doing bold topics: Ramya Pranjali Tanna
- OMG! Has Ramya Pranjali Tanna been selected for Bigg Boss 11, as Salman Khan personally interviews shortlisted inmates?
- Hemant Nilim Das to bring the tale of Sania Mirza on Celluloid with Violina Audrey
- Rs 400-cr folklore film “Pratapgad” to be shot in Goa, could generate employment for over 1000 Goan youth: Maneesh Singh
- ICFAI Business School organized Faculty Knowledge Program held at Visakhapatnam
- Suneet Vohra of Tribhuvan Trilok Films casts Ishika Borah in a hot scene for the comedy film “My Wife’s Bf”
- Arshi Khan and Bollywood Celebs to launch Vega “Road Safety Campaign” in Mumbai on 26th Jan
- Goa-born, Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, announces tie-up with director Suneet Vohra
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- Director Suneet Vohra launches Educational Episodic Films on the Dynasties that ruled India from 1200 AD to 1700 AD in association with Tribhuvan Trilok Films
- Fashion photographer and Ad film maker Lynn Baxter to debut as director in Bollywood with Twilight Love
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Yazmeen Khan signed on by Chennai-based Vrindaavan Telefilms
- Indian model from Pune, Cheryl Charles wins Miss World Next Top Model 2017
- Marriott International With ABU Jani Sandeep Khosla Present “Shaadi By Marriott” With Celebrity Bride Sonam Kapoor!
- Sharptech wins Complete Digital Mandate for Sebamed India
- Sharptech bags the Creative and Social Media Mandate of VESIM
- Tenali Rama decides to Rob in Vijaynagar Kingdom
- Bharat Citizens Action Forum demands CBI enquiry into Radhe Maa’s ill-gotten wealth – alleges god woman and associates have amassed over Rs 200 crore through criminal means
- Tenali Rama is trapped between the two wives of King Krishnadevraya
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani to inaugurate Dr Dharmendra Kumar’s Swasth Zindagi – Medical Camp at Surat by R K HIV Aids Centre
- JMA Pilani Joins Hands with Oxford University Press India for Teaching Strategy Workshop
- The Strategic Inventor Generating Patent and Business Driven Inventions – A Program/Workshop for Corporate Inventors
- Essencia Entertainment Pvt. Ltd organised “International Performing Arts Festival 2015
- Quality Mark Trust felicitates exceptional Institutes of State
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs the 1st Successful Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplant in Karnataka
- Hindware launches ‘Startwith theExpert’ TVC Campaign with Brand
- Dosti Ek Yatra: Story of reinventing friendship through travel
- Training Institute Pune is announcing New Training Center at Shivajinagar Pune
- Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee marks 60 years of a commitment to faith, pluralism and improved quality of life
- Revita Life Sciences Continues to Advance Multi-Modality Protocol in Attempt to Revive Brain Dead Subjects
- IoT Market In Structure Monitoring is Expected to Grow with the Fastest rate in Middle East & Africa
- Phillips Body Massage Introduces New Line of Aromatic Massage to Reduce Your Fatigue and Tensions
- NTL Lemnis launches energy efficient “Pharox GEN G9 Retrofit LED lamp”
- Revealed- The First Look of ALTBalaji’s Bose-Dead/Alive starring Rajkummar Rao in and as Subhash Chandra Bose!
- Bio Pharma Market Outlook – Changing Demographics and Growth in the Pharma Sector Driving the Market
- Hunar Hale and Vishal Malhotra joins the cast of TV, Biwi aur Main
- BITS Pilani alumni Celebrate Teachers Day by conferring First Prof SSR memorial Teaching Excellence Award to Dr P Srinivasan
- Indian Art Ideas Declares the Start of an Online Art Exhibition Called ‘The Magic of Monochrome’
- Short Awareness Film ‘Stay Alive’ Releases on 25th July, 2017
- BSE Felicitates GV Films Limited with Silver Bell Ringing Ceremony on Completing 25 Years of Listing
- India’s very own desi-p*rn artiste Ishika Borah denied visa by Pakistan
- Watch: Dandupalaya 2 Actress Sanjjanaa Galrani’s Leaked Nude Video And Photos Go Viral
- Lucknow-born, Tamil actor Shiva Prakash signed for director V Ganesha Reddy’s “Welcome to Chennai”
- LPU celebrated Highest Placement Record for 2017 with its Students
- WWE Launches ‘Direct-To-Fans’ Mobile Service on Vuclip
- IQ4I Research & Consultancy published a new report on “Urology devices Global Market – Forecast To 2023”