— United Drilling Tools Ltd (UDTL), BSE listed, leading company in the area of oil drilling machine and equipment manufacturing which is used in oil exploration in on-shore and offshore, is celebrating it’s 28th anniversary and has also diversified, enhanced it’s service and product portfolio. Working in the area of oil & gas upstream sector such as oil exploration, on such market commitment, UDTL is proud to say that it has been producing oil field machinery & equipments for last 20 years.
UDTL is committed to add value in the industry by offering best in class products and services.
While sharing his views on the occasion of company’s 28th anniversary, Mr. Pramod Gupta, Chairman & Managing Director of United Drilling Tools Ltd. said, “We have witnessed a great change in the industry in all these years. As an Indian company, we are dedicated towards the oil & gas sector world over as well as in India. We have indigenously manufactured and supplied one truck mounted wireline winch with Mast (Crane) to ONGC Ankleshwar in India. It is the first time produced product by us and have saved high amount of foreign exchange and will also reduce operating cost through the combined benefits of single vehicle operation with space for all crew using light weight rugged vehicle.”
Mr. Gupta also said, “We spent a lot of time in R&D on this project. We spent 2 year of research and development and it took us approximately one year to manufacture and supply Truck mounted wireline winch with Mast (Crane) to ONGC.”
Before this production from UDTL, Indian oil companies were importing the same product from United States and Europe in market.
As another key development, the company has supplied approximately 31000 Mtrs Large OD casing pipes with high performance connectors to ONGC. This product was produced for the first time by UDTL who had worked on the design and manufacturing of the high performance connectors.
At this moment ONGC & Oil India are the two key customers of UDTL.
While giving a detailed overview on the key advantages of the new product line from UDTL customers are getting benefits such as, cost savings in the overall business process including the operational cost savings. UDTL’s new product portfolio also improve quality of operational work and save time. Since we are getting everything from India and we are developing an Indian product so we are also saving in foreign exchange for our customers.
Notes to Editor
About United Drilling Tools Ltd.
UNITED DRILLING TOOLS LTD. (UDTL) is a world leading manufacturer of wire line & well service equipment, Gas lift equipments, Downhole tools and large OD casing connectors in the world. The production facilities are specially adapted to the manufacture of standard precision equipment or special tools trimmed to customer’s particular specifications to international standards in technical collaboration with reputed manufacturers of Europe and America. All the equipment can be supplied with most reliable designs and quality and are very competitively priced as compared to other suppliers. The company is publicly listed in BSE.
Our wide range of oilfield equipment is manufactured to API specifications and conforms to ISO 9001 systems and procedures.
We are equipped with the latest equipment and machines such as Machine-shop-with CNC and Special-Purpose Lathes, Milling Machines, Drilling Machines, Cylindrical Grinders, Assembly and Fabrication Shop and elaborate Quality testing department as per international standards to manufacture high precision oilfield equipment.
Related Press Releases:
- Reliance Industries receives a Nod to Sell Cooking Gas to Private Marketers
- Global smart factory market to reach USD 74.80 billion by 2020
- Air90 Automotive launches exclusive store for 4X4 enthusiasts and off-roaders
- Senior Officials from Top 40 Industries including Hero Group & Maruti Suzuki visited LPU
- India’s No.1 Brand Awards 2017 on 24th Sept 2017 in Mumbai
- ASSE Offers Global Occupational Safety and Health Best Practices at Safety India 2015
- India’s very own desi-p*rn artiste Ishika Borah denied visa by Pakistan
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar- Humanitarian & Spiritual Guru facilitates Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Shrinivas Sugandhalaya in Bengaluru
- Microchip unveils next-generation in-circuit debugger with unparalleled speed and flexibility
- India Construction Equipment Market Outlook – Infrastructure Construction to Drive the Demand
- Flu Vaccine Market Outlook 2024: United States Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Market Forecast 2017-2024
- Global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump Market 2017 – Putzmeister, Schwing, Zoomlion, Liebherr, Sermac, SANY
- HPCL celebrats 71st Independence Day
- ŠKODA India introduces the Rapid ‘Anniversary Edition’ at a starting price of Rs. 6.99 lakhs
- TechnoBind Appoints Govardhan G N as Vice President of its Cloud Business in India
- Phillips Body Massage Introduces New Line of Aromatic Massage to Reduce Your Fatigue and Tensions
- Infomerics Rating gets RBI nod as full-service rating company
- TYC Communication bags the PR mandate for AppsDiscover Technologies
- Calco Poly Technik, Master in Efficiency… Leader in Delivery!
- Indian Art Ideas Proudly Declares Bahadur Singh as ‘Artist of the Month’ for July 2017
- LexisNexis organized an exclusive event on the topic “Rethinking Law & Technology”
- Increasing Consumer Preference of Healthy Snacks Propelling Gourmet Popcorn Industry
- Portronics Unveils Portable Bluetooth Speaker, “Sound Bun”
- Cornitos Wins Big at CMO Asia Excellence Awards
- BITS Pilani alumni Celebrate Teachers Day by conferring First Prof SSR memorial Teaching Excellence Award to Dr P Srinivasan
- NetRack Launches iRack Block, Aims to Revolutionize Data Center Infra Capsule
- Global Laptop Coolers Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis and Supply Demand 2017- Acute Market Reports
- French Government Awardee & Asian Games Village Architect Raj Rewal interacted with LPU Students
- IncubateIND launches India’s largest Aviation Hackathon
- Hindware launches ‘Startwith theExpert’ TVC Campaign with Brand
- Hon’ble Justice A.K. Sikri released a LexisNexis Book Titled ‘On The Rise’ at Indian Law Institute
- Bombardier C Series Aircraft Completes First Commercial Flight into London City Airport
- L’Oréal leads the pack on sustainability in the Cosmetics Industry, Brazilian Natura not far behind: Sustainability Outlook’s latest research finds out
- Discovery Channel Completes 20 Years In India
- LPU celebrated Highest Placement Record for 2017 with its Students
- Arrow PC Network makes SonicWALL’s presence strong in North & East; Honored as ‘Best Alliance Partner
- India Vision Foundation Launches Exhibition of its unique Prison ‘PROJECT HUNAR’ in Haryana Prisons
- Denver & Cartoon Network Enterprises launch first ever ‘Superman’ Deodorants in India
- STAIRS organized a scouting seminar in Gujarat
- 3rd Edition of Women of India Organic Festival at Dilli Haat, INA Will Promote Women Farmers & Entrepreneurs
- Compuware and Wipro Jointly Launch a Mainframe Center of Excellence
- AsteriskService strengthens Position with offering Advanced Conferencing Solutions
- Ease of Doing Business in India – Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with his New Team of Ministers aims for NEW INDIA by 2022
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- Industry-Academia Collaboration between Cisco and Institute of Product Leadership
- Goa-born, Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, announces tie-up with director Suneet Vohra
- Umesh Revankar of Shriram Transport Finance Company voted as “Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017” at India Leadership Conclave 2017
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Evolve Vapors Launches Monsoon Wild Combo Deals on Vape Juices