– Pandit Rama Krishna a.k.a Tenali Rama has gained a lot of popularity because of his wit and humor. With each episode Tenali Rama gives out solution to the toughest problems in a quirky way. But this time Tenali Rama is stuck in between the two queens and he has to choose one queen who would get the exquisite Mangtikka sent by Queen of Sundergarh.
In the Darbaar of Vijaynagar, King Krishnadevraya (Manav Gohil) receives a very precious a very exquisite Sindoor pat (Maang tikka) as a gift from Sundergarh Kingdom. The Queen of Sundergarh wanted King Krishnadevraya off her kingdom and as a symbol of peace she sent a Maang tikka. Though the king accepts the offer, he is now in a dilemma as he has two wives and he can’t upset one wife by giving the Maangtikka to the other wife. Krishnadevraya who wants to be fair in his decision asks Rama to make the decision and choose who should get the Sindoor pat.
Will Rama be able to make a fair decision or will he upset one of the Queens?
Krishna Bharadwaj who plays the role of Tenali Rama said, “Being a courtesan in the Darbar, Rama makes sure that he keeps everyone happy. But this time Rama have to please both the Queens. It’s a tough decision for him but it will lead to interesting and hilarious situation.”
To know how Rama will deal with this situation, Tune into Tenali Rama, Monday to Friday, 8pm only on Sony SAB!!
Related Press Releases:
- Tenali Rama decides to Rob in Vijaynagar Kingdom
- Indian Art Ideas is pleased to Announce Chitrakshi Singh as the ‘Artist of the Month’ for August 2017
- Revealed- The First Look of ALTBalaji’s Bose-Dead/Alive starring Rajkummar Rao in and as Subhash Chandra Bose!
- Hunar Hale and Vishal Malhotra joins the cast of TV, Biwi aur Main
- Comedian Hemant Pandey to play the role of Babbar in Shankar Jai Kishan- 3 in 1
- CMI Limited, the leading specialty cables company, announces its annual results (2016-17)
- Fashion photographer and Ad film maker Lynn Baxter to debut as director in Bollywood with Twilight Love
- Indian Art Ideas Declares the Start of an Online Art Exhibition Called ‘The Magic of Monochrome’
- Rohit Chawhan launches his romantic novel
- Aurionpro reports strong growth in EBITDA with sustained business momentum; IP-driven strategy yielding results
- The 2nd International Festival Of IBN Battuta Announces 2017 Event Theme
- eScan rolls out Rainbow offer for Channel Partners
- TechiesTown Changes Its Business Name To XongoLab, Launches a New Logo
- Will Esha Gupta do a film on Parveen Babi and her men?
- Ashok Kumar Jha says The Three Kings different from Kurbaan
- ICFAI Business School organized Faculty Knowledge Program held at Visakhapatnam
- Training Institute Pune is announcing New Training Center at Shivajinagar Pune
- Singapore Startup InstaRem, With Indian Cofounder, Raises $13 Million
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- Indian Biosimilars Market Outlook – Increase in Incidence of Diseases Provide Growth Opportunity
- Magicbricks launches industry-first Progressive Web App for luxury properties
- BSE Felicitates GV Films Limited with Silver Bell Ringing Ceremony on Completing 25 Years of Listing
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- ŠKODA India introduces the Rapid ‘Anniversary Edition’ at a starting price of Rs. 6.99 lakhs
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Bharat Kapadia joins BrandAd Emedia’s Dollartune Board
- Q1 FY18 Results of Godrej Properties Limited
- iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Arrive At Rashi Peripherals On September 29
- Siemens adds three new hematology systems to its portfolio of scalable solutions in India
- Payza Implements Enhanced Bitcoin Services and Also Introduces Use of Altcoins
- India Ceramic Tiles Market Outlook – Booming Real Estate Sector & Innovative Products Driving Growth
- Global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump Market 2017 – Putzmeister, Schwing, Zoomlion, Liebherr, Sermac, SANY
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani to inaugurate Dr Dharmendra Kumar’s Swasth Zindagi – Medical Camp at Surat by R K HIV Aids Centre
- Sharptech bags the Creative and Social Media Mandate of VESIM
- ICT Mumbai Selects Mediasite for Lecture Capture and Video Management
- Bio Pharma Market Outlook – Changing Demographics and Growth in the Pharma Sector Driving the Market
- Kraft Heinz introduces the ‘New Best Ever Complan’
- Reliance Industries receives a Nod to Sell Cooking Gas to Private Marketers
- Sstorm: Aims to Bring Niche Global Products to Indian Market
- Ingram Micro Cloud Announces Participation in Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider Program in India
- Global Laptop Coolers Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis and Supply Demand 2017- Acute Market Reports
- HPCL celebrats 71st Independence Day
- New Bridgespan Study of Indian NGOs Reveals Systemic Gap Between Leadership Development Aspirations and Action
- Netscribes Moves Corporate Headquarters To Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Vashi Electricals Ventures into the Automation Business with a Big Bang!
- Rashi Peripherals Conducted GST Awareness Campaign For Partners
- India Construction Equipment Market Outlook – Infrastructure Construction to Drive the Demand
- Ajit Balgi, a wineprenuer from Mumbai and the founder of The Happy High, gets featured by Remy Martin as upcoming talent from India
- Network bags the creative mandate for Mahindra Lifespace Developers
- Indian model from Pune, Cheryl Charles wins Miss World Next Top Model 2017