TechnoBind, India’s first specialised distributer for data and the associated domains, today announced the appointment of Govardhan G.N as Vice President for its Cloud Business Unit in India. In his new role, Govardhan will be responsible for building and growing Technobind’s Cloud business in the country.
His immediate focus would be to develop the technical capabilities, sales resources and go-to-market strategy for addressing the growing opportunities around Cloud and related services.
TechnoBind’s new business unit will give emphasis to working exclusively through its enterprise channel partner ecosystem in helping clients adopt Cloud for their storage, backup, disaster recovery and data security requirements.
Commenting on the new appointment, Prashanth G J, CEO of TechnoBind said, “Cloud is going to be a big focus area for TechnoBind India and we have made significant investments to accelerate our growth. Govardhan’s appointment strengthens our focus and capabilities in the Cloud space. His expertise, coupled with a vast understanding of the market, will be invaluable for the progress of our Cloud business.”
Speaking on his appointment, Govardhan G.N, Vice President – Cloud BU, TechnoBind said, “I am excited to be part of the TechnoBind India team and take up this challenging assignment of driving the Cloud BU. With Cloud becoming an inevitable element for business growth, we are expecting to see a further rise in Cloud adoption. We will focus on leveraging opportunities in the IaaS, Backup as a service and DR as a service space.”
A seasoned IT professional with more than two decades of experience, Goverdhan’s expertise spans across areas such as service delivery, data center service and disaster recovery, with a deep understanding of banking, government and private sectors.
Prior to joining TechnoBind, Govardhan was part of Danske IT, which is a subsidiary of Danske Bank, the largest bank in Denmark. He served as the only member from India in the Technical Operations team responsible for consolidating the bank’s IT services.
Previously, Govardhan worked as Vice President of Appnomic Systems and handled various responsibilities that included remote service delivery, network operation center setup and implementation of application monitoring systems for large private banks in India. He has also provided IT Infrastructure Consultancy to banks in India, Middle East and Africa.
Govardhan will be based in Bangalore, India.
Notes to Editor
TechnoBind is the first Specialist Distributor in the Indian IT channel space, offering a hybrid distribution model placed synergistically between broad-based and niche distribution, to deliver high business value for its reseller partners. TechnoBind helps partners to implement solutions, which solve specific business pain points arising out of the rapidly changing facets of technology for businesses.
TechnoBind through its dedicated Cloud Services Business Unit is helping partners get their customers to adopt cloud. By employing the right strategy to harness benefits from cloud computing offerings, TechnoBind can help partners to be a part of this cloud journey of their customers thereby being relevant even when the on-premise to cloud shift happens.
The company’s sole focus has been on technologies that help the customer handle his Data and the associated challenges of Data Treatment. It is part of a large 20-year old business group having a turnover of Rs 200 Crore (USD 40 Million) and has a presence across major cities in India – Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad. For more information, visit http://technobind.com
Related Press Releases:
- Edureka launches Masters Program for technology professionals
- Cleo Continues Company, Product Expansion
- Apical Inks Deal with Infortrend to Distribute Storage Solutions/Products
- Array Networks Achieves Industry-Leading ECC Performance with New Line of AppVelocity-E Application Delivery Controllers
- Druva Introduces Industry’s First Data Management-as-a-Service Solution
- IDT Wins Prestigious Ericsson Semiconductor Supplier Award 2017
- Cyberinc partners with OvationData to launch Isla Cloud Malware Isolation to defeat advanced cyber attacks in UK
- NetRack Launches iRack Block, Aims to Revolutionize Data Center Infra Capsule
- Apical Achieves 90% Business Growth in FY 16-17
- Vocalcom Launches Click2Start Cloud Call Center to Deliver More Customers to SMBs
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns
- Ansys Acquires Computational Engineering International
- ZNetLive Rolls Out Managed Microsoft Azure Stack with Complete Support
- ActOnMagic Joins HP Helion Ready Program And ActOnMagic’s ActOnCloud Platform Is A Certified HP Solution
- Jamcracker and Kurmi Software Announce Strategic Partnership to Support Cisco HCS Shared Architecture
- Retail Businesses to Become More Organized Post GST: Bhaskar of Millennium India
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Thin Clients Launched by VXL
- Cleo Earns AS2 Recertification from Drummond Group
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- TechiesTown Changes Its Business Name To XongoLab, Launches a New Logo
- IDT to Speak and Exhibit at Wireless Power Congress 2017 in Munich, Germany
- Join Dot Com Infoway at GMASA17, The Biggest Mobile Event of the Year!
- Education Zen Launches its Cloud Based Student Information System to Help Schools
- O1 Communications Selects BroadSoft for Cloud Unified Communications Business Offering
- Ingram Micro Cloud Announces Participation in Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider Program in India
- New MOST® Technology Intelligent Network Interface Controller enables daisy-chain communications in automotive applications
- FleetUp & Aeris Work Together to Improve Fleet Management via IoT
- Flu Vaccine Market Outlook 2024: United States Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Market Forecast 2017-2024
- Global Laptop Coolers Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis and Supply Demand 2017- Acute Market Reports
- AV-TEST Certifies eScan Internet Security Suite as TOP Rated Product
- Arrow PC Network makes SonicWALL’s presence strong in North & East; Honored as ‘Best Alliance Partner
- Leo Technosoft elucidates the significance of SOAR for manufactures at CIO Manufacturing Summit
- eScan Enterprise solution is named in “Hype Cycle for ICT in India 2017” report
- TAIT Helps Channel Community Tread the GST Path
- IDT Appoints Andy Lai as Vice President of Sales, Greater China and South Asia Pacific, and Country Manager for China
- Rashi Peripherals Conducted GST Awareness Campaign For Partners
- Industry Quote on GST Inputs by Kamal Gupta Managing Director, India for Brand Folio LLC
- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft’s New 20-Year 2017-2036 Market Forecast Shows Strong Opportunities for the 60- to 150- Seat Segment
- TCS Collaborates with Indusface, AWS to Protect Website, Prevent DDoS Attacks
- eScan rolls out Rainbow offer for Channel Partners
- United Drilling Tools celebrates 28th Anniversary
- New Array Networks NFV OS Takes Aim at Performance, Usability and Affordability
- Elkos Pens Moves Headquarters to Diamond Heritage
- Bombardier Delivers the First Dual-Class, 86-seat Q400 Aircraft to Philippine Airlines
- Ecosmob announced Advanced SBC Solutions for enhancing Security and Performance of VoIP Network
- Compuware and Wipro Jointly Launch a Mainframe Center of Excellence
- Aurionpro reports strong growth in EBITDA with sustained business momentum; IP-driven strategy yielding results
- Servers.com Is Expanding to Russia
- LexisNexis organized an exclusive event on the topic “Rethinking Law & Technology”
- Global smart factory market to reach USD 74.80 billion by 2020