– Sharptech Creative Services has been appointed as a digital partner for Sebamed India. A growth-oriented and innovative digital marketing solutions company, Sharptech will take over all digital duties including social media strategy, content marketing and creative strategy across all online platforms for Sebamed India.
The agency will be working towards creating enhanced digital visibility for the German baby skincare expert, across the country. With the ever-expanding healthcare market, Sebamed is looking at Sharptech to create brand awareness and influence new age parents via successful use of digital marketing tools.
The Indian consumer has become more conscious towards healthcare and the products that they use for themselves and their family. Industry reports predict that with increased digital adoption, the Indian healthcare market, which is worth around US$ 100 billion, is likely grow at a CAGR of 23 percent to US$ 280 billion by 2020.
The brand searching for an able partner to further capitalize on their strength and accelerate their overall growth has found a capable hand in Sharptech.
Mr. Gujjeti, Sharptech affirms, “We specialise in providing complete 360°digital solutions for HealthCare, Pharmaceutical, Education, Travel, E-Commerce & FMCG sectors. We believe in ‘Survival of theFreshest’, as we provide innovative & tried-and- worked digital marketing solutions to our existingclients. Our creative team excels in serving clients in new sectors.”
Notes to Editor
Sharptech is a digital marketing company in Mumbai providing complete digital marketing services like SEO, Social Media, PPC, SEM, ORM, CRM, App Promotion & Branding.
Related Press Releases:
- Sharptech bags the Creative and Social Media Mandate of VESIM
- India’s No.1 Brand Awards 2017 on 24th Sept 2017 in Mumbai
- Network bags the creative mandate for Mahindra Lifespace Developers
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns
- Google Certified Partner WhiteDigital, Selected as No.1 PPC Agency in India
- Bio Pharma Market Outlook – Changing Demographics and Growth in the Pharma Sector Driving the Market
- Indian Biosimilars Market Outlook – Increase in Incidence of Diseases Provide Growth Opportunity
- HPCL celebrats 71st Independence Day
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- Umesh Revankar of Shriram Transport Finance Company voted as “Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017” at India Leadership Conclave 2017
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- TYC Communication bags the PR mandate for AppsDiscover Technologies
- Siemens adds three new hematology systems to its portfolio of scalable solutions in India
- Dosti Ek Yatra: Story of reinventing friendship through travel
- JMA Pilani Joins Hands with Oxford University Press India for Teaching Strategy Workshop
- Bharat Kapadia joins BrandAd Emedia’s Dollartune Board
- dmexco 2015 Is Linking All of the Worlds of the Global Digiconomy
- iValue To Host 120+ CXO’s in Europe for iStorm 2017
- India Ceramic Tiles Market Outlook – Booming Real Estate Sector & Innovative Products Driving Growth
- Sstorm: Aims to Bring Niche Global Products to Indian Market
- London-based NRI model Pearl Raah in Maneesh Singh’s film “My Little Sister”?
- Short Awareness Film ‘Stay Alive’ Releases on 25th July, 2017
- Servers.com Is Expanding to Russia
- Ease of Doing Business in India – Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with his New Team of Ministers aims for NEW INDIA by 2022
- Indian Art Ideas Declares an Online Art Exhibition called ‘Rejoice the Bliss That Freedom Bestows’
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- Goa-born, Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, announces tie-up with director Suneet Vohra
- Portronics Unveils Portable Bluetooth Speaker, “Sound Bun”
- Revealed- The First Look of ALTBalaji’s Bose-Dead/Alive starring Rajkummar Rao in and as Subhash Chandra Bose!
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani to inaugurate Dr Dharmendra Kumar’s Swasth Zindagi – Medical Camp at Surat by R K HIV Aids Centre
- Cleo Earns AS2 Recertification from Drummond Group
- Singapore Startup InstaRem, With Indian Cofounder, Raises $13 Million
- Netscribes Moves Corporate Headquarters To Lower Parel, Mumbai
- New Bridgespan Study of Indian NGOs Reveals Systemic Gap Between Leadership Development Aspirations and Action
- Indian model from Pune, Cheryl Charles wins Miss World Next Top Model 2017
- Payza Implements Enhanced Bitcoin Services and Also Introduces Use of Altcoins
- Fashion photographer and Ad film maker Lynn Baxter to debut as director in Bollywood with Twilight Love
- Ashok Kumar Jha says The Three Kings different from Kurbaan
- Will Esha Gupta do a film on Parveen Babi and her men?
- Education Zen Launches its Cloud Based Student Information System to Help Schools
- Indian Art Ideas Declares the Start of an Online Art Exhibition Called ‘The Magic of Monochrome’
- L’Oréal leads the pack on sustainability in the Cosmetics Industry, Brazilian Natura not far behind: Sustainability Outlook’s latest research finds out
- Deepika Arora awarded at India Leadership Conclave 2017 as Transformational Woman Business Leader 2017
- Aurionpro reports strong growth in EBITDA with sustained business momentum; IP-driven strategy yielding results
- Vashi Electricals Ventures into the Automation Business with a Big Bang!
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- Reliance Industries receives a Nod to Sell Cooking Gas to Private Marketers
- Rashi Peripherals Conducted GST Awareness Campaign For Partners
- Ajit Balgi, a wineprenuer from Mumbai and the founder of The Happy High, gets featured by Remy Martin as upcoming talent from India
- Generic Drugs Market Outlook – Patent Expiries to Drive Future Growth