– The Yidan Prize Foundation, founded by internet giant Tencent core founder Charles Chen Yidan, will hold its inaugural global summit — the world’s largest educational prize summit — “Education Redefined: The Future is Now” alongside the award ceremony on 10-11 December 2017.
The Yidan Prize Summit will bring together over 250 world leaders, policy-makers, leading educators, investors, EdTech innovators, influential educational foundations and NGOs from around the world for lively debates and dialogues that will address how stakeholders in education should rethink the outcomes we expect amidst the fourth industrial revolution, a new era of human-machine interdependence.
The event will feature Mr. Martin Lau, President, Tencent Holdings Limited, Dr. Qian Tang, Assistant Director-General for Education, UNESCO, Mr. Andreas Schleicher, Director for the Directorate of Education and Skills, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Dr. Anant Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer, edX, the inaugural Yidan Prize laureates and among other prominent speakers.
The full day conference will unveil the future of education through a series of interactive roundtables, debates, LIVE LAB, panel discussions and keynote addresses on topics such as:
- Classroom of the Future: Implementing Innovative Learning – How can innovative educational technologies be integrated into today’s classroom to create a more engaging, inspiring and effective learning experience?
- Investing in Future-Ready Education – What are the opportunities for productive and mutually beneficial collaboration between investors and educators that will future-proof education for the younger generation?
- Closing the Skills Gap in an Automated World – What can be done to fill the gap between the skills taught in school and those required for a vastly different marketplace of the future?
- Everyone Counts – Education for All by 2030 – What needs to happen in the next 12 years to achieve this UN Sustainable Development Goals?
Award Ceremony – 10 December 2017 (Sun)
Full-day Conference – 11 December 2017 (Mon)
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Sun)
The Grand Hyatt, Hong Kong (Mon)
The Yidan Prize Summit is now open for registration.
For more information, visit the newly launched Summit website at http://summit.yidanprize.org/.
Related Press Releases:
- Unveiling The Gold Medals Of Yidan Prize Created by Internationally Renowned Graphic Designer Kan Tai-keung
- Indian model from Pune, Cheryl Charles wins Miss World Next Top Model 2017
- IDT’s Technical Leaders to Present and Showcase Latest mmWave Solutions at IEEE 5G Summit Dresden
- tnext Forays into LFR Segment, Ties-up with myG, my generation digital hub
- Louis Moinet Salutes The Spirit Of Singapore With Exclusive Limited Edition Series
- BUID contributes a chapter to the Praeger Handbook of International Special Education
- Fura Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Mozambican Ruby Licences
- SAINT HONORE Opéra is Ideal for the Stylish Woman
- New Bridgespan Study of Indian NGOs Reveals Systemic Gap Between Leadership Development Aspirations and Action
- Ulysse Nardin Presents Classico Zheng He
- Ease of Doing Business in India – Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with his New Team of Ministers aims for NEW INDIA by 2022
- HPCL celebrats 71st Independence Day
- Sstorm: Aims to Bring Niche Global Products to Indian Market
- 3rd Edition of Women of India Organic Festival at Dilli Haat, INA Will Promote Women Farmers & Entrepreneurs
- NRLM has the potential to bridge the critical gap between development and the marginalized: Prnabjyoti Nath
- Global Laptop Coolers Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis and Supply Demand 2017- Acute Market Reports
- KonnectCo HR Software Coming up with the latest upgraded HCM Software and also giving 1 year free trial
- ObjectFrontier Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America for Third Year in a Row
- Short Awareness Film ‘Stay Alive’ Releases on 25th July, 2017
- Indian Art Ideas Proudly Declares Bahadur Singh as ‘Artist of the Month’ for July 2017
- Secure Yourself the Most Coveted Spot at Sea This Summer; Watch the Great American Eclipse from RCI’s Oasis of the Seas
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Certified by Yoga Alliance USA
- Consumer Voice Thanks Arun Jaitely For Increasing CESS On Cigarettes
- ACOEM Group opens two new subsidiaries in Germany and India
- ‘For Justice To Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose And I.N.A. …On 21st October, 2017… “Chalo Delhi”
- News18 India’s Sting exposes Corruption in Uttar Pradesh’s Mining Department
- TYC Communication bags the PR mandate for AppsDiscover Technologies
- Eberhard & Co. presents elegant Extra-fort Grande Taille
- The Region’s Largest B2B Trade Show Covering The Entire Range Of Stationery And Office Supplies
- Payza Implements Enhanced Bitcoin Services and Also Introduces Use of Altcoins
- Umesh Revankar of Shriram Transport Finance Company voted as “Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017” at India Leadership Conclave 2017
- Ajit Balgi, a wineprenuer from Mumbai and the founder of The Happy High, gets featured by Remy Martin as upcoming talent from India
- Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee marks 60 years of a commitment to faith, pluralism and improved quality of life
- Man vs. Machine “Debate of the Decade” Coming to NASSCOM BPM Strategy Summit
- Leo Technosoft elucidates the significance of SOAR for manufactures at CIO Manufacturing Summit
- LPU Ph D Scholar presented Innovative Mathematical Research at Cambridge University in UK
- Stuck in a wheelchair for years, new hips help 45 year old walk again – Complex and rare surgery performed at Central Hospital, Bhopal
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs the 1st Successful Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplant in Karnataka
- LPU Bio-Tech Researcher visited three Universities of Canada to discuss Cost-Effective Green Technology
- Jeunesse Global Holds First-Ever Defensive-Aging Medical Conference in Singapore with 2 Globally Renowned Stem Cell Doctors
- The Strategic Inventor Generating Patent and Business Driven Inventions – A Program/Workshop for Corporate Inventors
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power and GIZ ink an agreement to support policies and programmes envisaged in the Energy Conservation Act
- ICFAI Business School CASE Wins Dark Side Award by Academy of Management
- Kestone and CL Educate announces nationwide quiz InQuizitive Minds targeting 9 million students across 100 cities
- Sheffield Hallam University invites applications for September 2017 Intake
- Sharptech bags the Creative and Social Media Mandate of VESIM
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- Education Gamification Market In Transition Of Traditional Homework Assignment To Gamification Based Learning Is Gaining Highest Pace
- Banasthali one among the top 10 institutions selected by NITI Aayog for Atal Incubation Centre
- Dosti Ek Yatra: Story of reinventing friendship through travel