– Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT) (NASDAQ: IDTI) today announced that IDT and Samsung have again collaborated to deliver fast wireless charging for Samsung’s next-level Note device, the new Galaxy Note8, featuring Samsung’s most advanced wireless charging capabilities to date.
Samsung and IDT continue their history and success of integrated wireless power technology as seen in previous Galaxy smartphones. Today, IDT’s wireless power technology expands to provide higher performance and richer features including fast charging and lower power capabilities.
“Samsung has consistently proved themselves as a leading-edge smartphone technology provider. They have truly been an early adopter and champion of wireless power in smartphone and wearable markets,” said Chris Stephens, General Manager of IDT’s Mobile Power and Sensing Division. “We are honored to continue our long-standing technology partnership with Samsung providing consumers with the industry’s best user experience for smartphone charging based on the robust Qi standard”.
IDT’s wireless power receiver offers next-g eneration, highly-integrated, single-chip wireless power WPC and PMA operation modes and integrates Samsung Pay Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) capability. It is based on an industry-leading, 32-bit ARM M0 Processor that provides a high level of programmability while consuming extremely low standby power.
In addition to providing wireless power technology to global leaders, IDT has introduced wireless power kits in the range 1-15W that enable electronics companies of any size to easily integrate wireless charging transmitter and receiver capabilities into their product designs.
To get more information about IDT’s industry-leading wireless power products, visit http://www.idt.com/go/wirelesspower or contact your local IDT sales representative.
Notes to Editor
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers’ applications. IDT’s market-leading products in RF, high performance timing, memory interface, real-time interconnect, optical interconnect, wireless power, and SmartSensors are among the company’s broad array of complete mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing, consumer, automotive and industrial segments. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing, sales facilities and distribution partners throughout the world. IDT stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under the symbol “IDTI.” Additional information about IDT can be found at www.IDT.com. Follow IDT on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
© 2017, Integrated Device Technology, Inc. IDT and the IDT logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integrated Device Technology, Inc., and its worldwide subsidiaries. All other brands, product names and marks are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks used to identify products or services of their respective owners.
Related Press Releases:
- IDT to Speak and Exhibit at Wireless Power Congress 2017 in Munich, Germany
- IDT Expands Sensor Portfolio with Solid-State Flow Sensor Modules for Liquids and Gases
- IDT Wins Prestigious Ericsson Semiconductor Supplier Award 2017
- IDT Selected to Provide High-Efficiency Wireless Power Solution for LG’s Latest Flagship Smartphone, G6
- IDT’s Newest Clock Generator is up to 60% More Energy Efficient than other Comparable Solutions
- IDT’s Technical Leaders to Present and Showcase Latest mmWave Solutions at IEEE 5G Summit Dresden
- IDT Announces Microwave and Millimeter Wave Products, Accelerating Growth in Active Antenna Systems
- IDT to Showcase Live Demo of 200G PAM4 ICs for Datacenter Applications at ECOC 2017
- IDT to Demonstrate Highest Density 4K 10-bit Encoding Solution at IBC 2017
- Portronics Unveils Portable Bluetooth Speaker, “Sound Bun”
- iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Arrive At Rashi Peripherals On September 29
- IDT Appoints Andy Lai as Vice President of Sales, Greater China and South Asia Pacific, and Country Manager for China
- Portronics Announces “Harmonics Klip II” Retractable Bluetooth Earphones
- Vashi Electricals Ventures into the Automation Business with a Big Bang!
- IDT’s Flexible Timing Solution Provides Valuable Design Margin for 10Gbps, and 40/100Gbps Multi-lane Interfaces
- ViewSonic Launches Efficiently Designed VX2476 SMHD for Enterprise and Home Applications
- VIE Technology launches most awaited 4G LTE Feature Phone in India
- Electric Scooters and Motorcycles Market in Asia-Pacific is Fastest growth due to Rapid Urbanization and Increase in Household Incomes
- Cyberinc included in “Cool Vendor” list by Gartner in Endpoint, Mobile, Network and Gateway Security, 2017
- Aryaka Launches the first Clientless SD-WAN
- Global Gadgets Partners With Honeywell to Bring Air-purifiers for Your Homes
- Go Deeper into The Void – CORSAIR Announces New Lineup of VOID PRO Gaming Headsets
- HotelTonight partners with eRevMax to integrate RateTiger into its platform
- Semtech’s LoRa Technology to be Introduced to Students at Vellore Institute of Technology
- CDN Solutions Group Reserves Stand S2256 and S2258 at MWC Americas 2017
- eScan Enterprise solution is named in “Hype Cycle for ICT in India 2017” report
- Cyberinc powers expansion of Isla(R) into global markets: signs partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- Man vs. Machine “Debate of the Decade” Coming to NASSCOM BPM Strategy Summit
- High-End LED Flood Light Manufacturers in Pune by Sellonic Power Solution
- Ecosmob announced Advanced SBC Solutions for enhancing Security and Performance of VoIP Network
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- TYC Communication bags the PR mandate for AppsDiscover Technologies
- ShieldApps Expands Portfolio with an Advanced New Identity Theft Protection Software
- CDN Solutions Group to Showcase Brand New Solutions to Accelerate Startup’s Business at MWC Americas 2017
- TCS Collaborates with Indusface, AWS to Protect Website, Prevent DDoS Attacks
- FleetUp & Aeris Work Together to Improve Fleet Management via IoT
- eRevMax integrates with Moroccan PMS Pluri-Hotel
- AV-TEST Certifies eScan Internet Security Suite as TOP Rated Product
- ActOnMagic Joins HP Helion Ready Program And ActOnMagic’s ActOnCloud Platform Is A Certified HP Solution
- AppLift Announces Fraud Buster Solution to Reduce Mobile App Install Fraud
- tnext Forays into LFR Segment, Ties-up with myG, my generation digital hub
- The World HRD Congress Awards 2017: A Big Win for G-Cube
- Matrix to Showcase Its Innovative Solution In a product Expo at Ahmedabad
- Join Dot Com Infoway at GMASA17, The Biggest Mobile Event of the Year!
- O1 Communications Selects BroadSoft for Cloud Unified Communications Business Offering
- Cleo Earns AS2 Recertification from Drummond Group
- NetRack Launches iRack Block, Aims to Revolutionize Data Center Infra Capsule
- Arrow PC Network makes SonicWALL’s presence strong in North & East; Honored as ‘Best Alliance Partner