B2C and B2B projects across India by Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited, a leader and pioneer in sustainable urban development through the creation of residential and integrated large format developments across multiple city-clusters.
– Network Advertising, one of India’s leading independent advertising firms, today announced that it has bagged the above-the-line creative mandate for Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited, following a multi-agency pitch. To be serviced out of Network’s Mumbai office, the mandate includes all
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited is focused on sustainable urbanisation through distinct business lines across geographies, including mid-premium segment residential projects, affordable housing, and integrated cities and industrial clusters. The Company is developing two large format integrated business cities under the ‘Mahindra World City’ brand in Chennai and Jaipur. In addition, Mahindra Lifespaces enables access to quality housing at affordable prices via its brand ‘Happinest’. The Company has two such industrial parks: one, near Chennai in a joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation of Japan, and the other near Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
Recently, Network Advertising also won the full-service mandates from Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India (MSE), Firestone Tyres and Vinod Cookware.
Commenting on the win, Vinod Nair, Managing Director, Network Advertising Group, said, “Mahindra Lifespaces is a strategic addition to our consistently growing clientele and is a responsibility we feel proud to own. Given its vision and scale, we feel we can partner the brand to its rightful space in the mind of the consumers and the competition. The way the evaluation was conducted for this pitch was unique and unlike what happens these days, and increased our resolve to win such a mandate. It fits our tradition of building the biggest of Indian Brands into commanding scale and size.”
Commenting on the mandate, Sunil Sharma, Vice President – Marketing & CRM, Mahindra Lifespaces, said, “The Indian real estate sector is growing at a fast pace, evolving as per changing customer demographics and expectations. As one of the leading real estate development companies in India, Mahindra Lifespaces is focused on its brand values of simplicity, warmth, quality and transparency. We were seeking a partner who would match our values, while executing a strategic framework to differentiate and build on our strengths. Network, with its long standing partnerships with clients, demonstrated what can be delivered when there is stability and involvement from the leadership and an experienced team to power the set agenda.”
Notes to Editor
About Network Advertising Group
Founded in 1993, Network Advertising Group, is one of India’s leading, independent full services advertising agencies with capabilities in brand consulting, design, strategic planning, creative, media planning & buying and digital. The agency manages brands like HDFC Home Loans, Hindalco, Henko Detergents, Vijay Sales, Charagh Din Shirts, A O Smith, Moneygram and Corelle among others. Do visit www.networkadvtg.comfor more information.
About Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd., the real estate and infrastructure development business of the Mahindra Group, is a leader and pioneer in sustainable urban development, through the creation of residential and integrated large format developments across multiple city-clusters – Mumbai Metropolitan Region (Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Alibaug and Boisar), Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Nashik, the National Capital Region (New Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad), Jaipur, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai. As of June 30th, 2017, the Company’s residential & commercial development footprint includes 1.31 million sq.m. (14.06 million sq. ft.) of completed projects and 0.81 million sq. m. (8.7 million sq. ft.) of ongoing and forthcoming projects.
Mahindra Lifespaces is the first Indian real estate company to have voluntarily released its GRI compliant report based on the GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) framework. In 2016, Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 28th amongst the ‘Top 100 companies in Asia’ in the 2016 Channel News Asia Sustainability ranking.
Related Press Releases:
- India’s No.1 Brand Awards 2017 on 24th Sept 2017 in Mumbai
- Sharptech wins Complete Digital Mandate for Sebamed India
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- Google Certified Partner WhiteDigital, Selected as No.1 PPC Agency in India
- Q1 FY18 Results of Godrej Properties Limited
- IndiaScribes.com Mumbai Home Stays & Serviced Apartments Online Awards 2017 goes live
- Dates of IBSAT 2017, a MBA Entrance Exam for Admission in ICFAI Business School Declared
- Sharptech bags the Creative and Social Media Mandate of VESIM
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Apical Achieves 90% Business Growth in FY 16-17
- Singapore Startup InstaRem, With Indian Cofounder, Raises $13 Million
- New Bridgespan Study of Indian NGOs Reveals Systemic Gap Between Leadership Development Aspirations and Action
- Bharat Kapadia joins BrandAd Emedia’s Dollartune Board
- Goa-born, Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, announces tie-up with director Suneet Vohra
- Lucknow-born, Tamil actor Shiva Prakash signed for director V Ganesha Reddy’s “Welcome to Chennai”
- Owic Launched One Way Cab Services in North India
- India Ceramic Tiles Market Outlook – Booming Real Estate Sector & Innovative Products Driving Growth
- Umesh Revankar of Shriram Transport Finance Company voted as “Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017” at India Leadership Conclave 2017
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- Vashi Electricals Ventures into the Automation Business with a Big Bang!
- Neoalta Specialty Clinic Launches Audicco Speech Hearing Centre at Chembur Location
- The Region’s Largest B2B Trade Show Covering The Entire Range Of Stationery And Office Supplies
- eRevMax completes 2-way integration with Go Global Travel
- Senior Officials from Top 40 Industries including Hero Group & Maruti Suzuki visited LPU
- LPU celebrated Highest Placement Record for 2017 with its Students
- Leo Technosoft elucidates the significance of SOAR for manufactures at CIO Manufacturing Summit
- Netscribes Moves Corporate Headquarters To Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Oman Air and Gulf Air Announce Codeshare Agreement
- Stuck in a wheelchair for years, new hips help 45 year old walk again – Complex and rare surgery performed at Central Hospital, Bhopal
- ICT Mumbai Selects Mediasite for Lecture Capture and Video Management
- Ajit Balgi, a wineprenuer from Mumbai and the founder of The Happy High, gets featured by Remy Martin as upcoming talent from India
- Electric Scooters and Motorcycles Market in Asia-Pacific is Fastest growth due to Rapid Urbanization and Increase in Household Incomes
- French Government Awardee & Asian Games Village Architect Raj Rewal interacted with LPU Students
- Discovery Channel Completes 20 Years In India
- Training Institute Pune is announcing New Training Center at Shivajinagar Pune
- TechiesTown Changes Its Business Name To XongoLab, Launches a New Logo
- Deepika Arora awarded at India Leadership Conclave 2017 as Transformational Woman Business Leader 2017
- TYC Communication bags the PR mandate for AppsDiscover Technologies
- NRLM has the potential to bridge the critical gap between development and the marginalized: Prnabjyoti Nath
- Ingram Micro Cloud Announces Participation in Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider Program in India
- Rashi Peripherals Conducted GST Awareness Campaign For Partners
- Kestone and CL Educate announces nationwide quiz InQuizitive Minds targeting 9 million students across 100 cities
- Increasing Consumer Preference of Healthy Snacks Propelling Gourmet Popcorn Industry
- BITS Pilani alumni Celebrate Teachers Day by conferring First Prof SSR memorial Teaching Excellence Award to Dr P Srinivasan
- Microchip unveils next-generation in-circuit debugger with unparalleled speed and flexibility
- Pediatric Proton Therapy Market is expected to cross US$ 700 Million
- IDT to Showcase Live Demo of 200G PAM4 ICs for Datacenter Applications at ECOC 2017
- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft’s New 20-Year 2017-2036 Market Forecast Shows Strong Opportunities for the 60- to 150- Seat Segment