Vashi, Navi Mumbai,12 August, 2015 – Neoalta Specialty Clinic, with a solid presence in Navi Mumbai for 12 years, is now extending its services at a Chembur location. The Audicco Speech & Hearing Clinic at Neoalta provides excellent diagnostic, preventive, surgical, and rehabilitative treatment for a wide range of speech and hearing-related conditions.
The newly launched Chembur facility will provide:
- ENT and Hearing test evaluation
- Medical or surgical management of hearing loss
- Hearing aid for every budget and lifestyle
The specialty high-performance hearing aids offered in the Chembur facility include water resistant, smallest, invisible, and I-phone compatible hearing aids.
If you happen to live closer to the Chembur area in Mumbai, then this facility will now offer all the speech or hearing related treatment services that you are used to getting in the Navi Mumbai facility for so long. The focus of the new health-care center will be to detect hearing problems caused by urban lifestyles, and offer suitable solutions. While many of the hearing-related problems can be treated with medicine, some severe conditions may require surgery.
The Audicco Hearing and Speech Clinic deliver world-class hearing diagnostics, treatment, and rehabilitation facilities. The highly qualified, multi-disciplinary specialists share collective medical wisdom to provide solutions for urban-lifestyle centric hearing and speech problems.
The specialists in this facility base their treatment philosophy on extensive patient education, so that the informed patients can make the right decisions about treating their hearing impairments.
Notes to Editor
Neoalta offers solutions for complex medical, surgical & lifestyle requirements of India’s urban population. Neoalta Healthcare offers unique service treatment-delivery models for comprehensive management of major health conditions.
Related Press Releases:
- Bio Pharma Market Outlook – Changing Demographics and Growth in the Pharma Sector Driving the Market
- Revita Life Sciences Continues to Advance Multi-Modality Protocol in Attempt to Revive Brain Dead Subjects
- Q1 FY18 Results of Godrej Properties Limited
- Eberhard & Co. presents elegant Extra-fort Grande Taille
- Stuck in a wheelchair for years, new hips help 45 year old walk again – Complex and rare surgery performed at Central Hospital, Bhopal
- Network bags the creative mandate for Mahindra Lifespace Developers
- Ambulatory Service Market Outlook – Growing Awareness and Increasing Convenience Driving the Market
- ADATA Launches Stylish and Versatile Sync & Charge Lightning Cables
- IndiaScribes.com Mumbai Home Stays & Serviced Apartments Online Awards 2017 goes live
- IQ4I Research & Consultancy published a new report on “Urology devices Global Market – Forecast To 2023”
- CMI Limited, the leading specialty cables company, announces its annual results (2016-17)
- CMI Ltd bags orders worth more than Rs 30 crore from East Central Railways & BHEL for signalling cables HT XPLE power cables
- Duravit pleased with double success with Iconic Award: Highest honours – ‘Best of Best’ and ‘Winner’- for successful brand communication
- Usage of Nanomaterial Propelling the Europe Cosmeceutical Market
- iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Arrive At Rashi Peripherals On September 29
- Phillips Body Massage Introduces New Line of Aromatic Massage to Reduce Your Fatigue and Tensions
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs the 1st Successful Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplant in Karnataka
- Indian Biosimilars Market Outlook – Increase in Incidence of Diseases Provide Growth Opportunity
- Siemens adds three new hematology systems to its portfolio of scalable solutions in India
- Sharptech wins Complete Digital Mandate for Sebamed India
- Electric Scooters and Motorcycles Market in Asia-Pacific is Fastest growth due to Rapid Urbanization and Increase in Household Incomes
- India Ceramic Tiles Market Outlook – Booming Real Estate Sector & Innovative Products Driving Growth
- Discovery Channel Completes 20 Years In India
- Global physiotherapy equipment market size reached USD 15.6 billion in 2016 and is predicted to garner USD 25.0 billion by the end of 2024
- Global Parkinson’s Disease Drugs Market to Reach Approximate Value of US$ 5 Billion by 2022
- Pediatric Proton Therapy Market is expected to cross US$ 700 Million
- French Government Awardee & Asian Games Village Architect Raj Rewal interacted with LPU Students
- Making a Charitable Contribution – World Environment Day – 2017
- Array Networks Achieves Industry-Leading ECC Performance with New Line of AppVelocity-E Application Delivery Controllers
- Reliance Industries receives a Nod to Sell Cooking Gas to Private Marketers
- IDT to Speak and Exhibit at Wireless Power Congress 2017 in Munich, Germany
- DCNS changes its name to Naval Group
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- ASSE Offers Global Occupational Safety and Health Best Practices at Safety India 2015
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- Goa-born, Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, announces tie-up with director Suneet Vohra
- Vashi Electricals Ventures into the Automation Business with a Big Bang!
- Umesh Revankar of Shriram Transport Finance Company voted as “Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017” at India Leadership Conclave 2017
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- Deepika Arora awarded at India Leadership Conclave 2017 as Transformational Woman Business Leader 2017
- Infomerics Rating gets RBI nod as full-service rating company
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- TAIT Conducts GST Awareness Conference for Members
- Digital Edge Institute is now an official corporate training partner for Hike IT Services Pvt. Ltd
- eScan Android app launched to reward its partners
- Lucknow-born, Tamil actor Shiva Prakash signed for director V Ganesha Reddy’s “Welcome to Chennai”
- OMG! Has Ramya Pranjali Tanna been selected for Bigg Boss 11, as Salman Khan personally interviews shortlisted inmates?
- Director Suneet Vohra launches Educational Episodic Films on the Dynasties that ruled India from 1200 AD to 1700 AD in association with Tribhuvan Trilok Films
- Bharat Kapadia joins BrandAd Emedia’s Dollartune Board