— Automation Anywhere, a pace setting provider of robotic process automation (RPA) software capable of automating virtually anything, today announced they will be presenting the RPA perspective for what’s been dubbed the “Debate of the Decade”: what the future workplace looks like as the man-robot partnership escalates and robots handle increasing levels of knowledge-worker tasks. The session will take place as part of NASSCOM’s BPM Strategy Summit being held September 24-25 in Bengaluru, India.
As global service delivery models change, “Debate of the Decade: Man vs. Machine or Man and Machine,” will provide real-world accounts of how organizations are effectively harnessing the value of software bots as a new way to provide value to clients, increase fungible capacity, and streamline business operations. Panelists will address topics such as how to maximize value with RPA, how a man machine partnership works, and the key implications for BPM.
Among those speaking are Pankajam Sridevi, Managing Director at ANZ Bangalore, who will describe her experiences, lessons learned, and successes deploying RPA in Bangalore and other global hubs, and Ankur Kothari, Automation Anywhere Co-Founder and Head of Global Sales and Customer Operations, who will present an RPA provider’s perspective. Rajesh Ranjan, Partner at Everest Group, will moderate the discussion.
“Deploying a digital workforce in BPM creates a tremendous opportunity for business transformation with RPA,” said Kothari. “By leveraging cognitive-capable robotic process automation (RPA) technology — which enables the deployment of software bots — companies can automate knowledge work of any type within days, streamlining processes and eliminating potential for error, among a host of other benefits. This discussion will undoubtedly provide a clear picture of the future workforce, and will give business leaders a good deal to ponder as they consider their own transformative strategies.”
According to the event website, this year’s NASSCOM BPM Summit aims to “debate how the ecosystem of Digital Service specialists is evolving right across the services spectrum, with the emergence of digitally-empowered BPM services in horizontal areas such as finance, procurement, supply chain and HR, through to industry domain specialties, such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, retail and manufacturing.”
The “Debate of the Decade” session will take place September 25 at 10:30 a.m. IST. For more information, visithttp://www.nasscom.in/bpmsummit/.
Notes to Editor
At Automation Anywhere, we believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. That’s why we’ve dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies — to name a few — across more than 90 countries. Our intelligent process robots transform the way businesses operate, delivering complex business and IT work across a range of processes including procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash, HR administration, claims processing, and thousands of other front and back office processes.
Related Press Releases:
- AsteriskService announced Hotel IVR Solution
- IDT’s Technical Leaders to Present and Showcase Latest mmWave Solutions at IEEE 5G Summit Dresden
- IDT Selected to Provide High-Efficiency Wireless Power Solution for LG’s Latest Flagship Smartphone, G6
- IDT Expands Sensor Portfolio with Solid-State Flow Sensor Modules for Liquids and Gases
- IDT Wins Prestigious Ericsson Semiconductor Supplier Award 2017
- IDT to Showcase Live Demo of 200G PAM4 ICs for Datacenter Applications at ECOC 2017
- India Construction Equipment Market Outlook – Infrastructure Construction to Drive the Demand
- Aryaka Launches the first Clientless SD-WAN
- CDN Solutions Group to Showcase Brand New Solutions to Accelerate Startup’s Business at MWC Americas 2017
- Education Zen Launches its Cloud Based Student Information System to Help Schools
- Compuware and Wipro Jointly Launch a Mainframe Center of Excellence
- Vashi Electricals Ventures into the Automation Business with a Big Bang!
- 8×8 and Aryaka Partner to Enhance Cloud Communications for Global Enterprises
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs the 1st Successful Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplant in Karnataka
- IDT’s Flexible Timing Solution Provides Valuable Design Margin for 10Gbps, and 40/100Gbps Multi-lane Interfaces
- IDT’s Newest Clock Generator is up to 60% More Energy Efficient than other Comparable Solutions
- Samsung Selects IDT Wireless Power for Galaxy Note8
- IDT to Speak and Exhibit at Wireless Power Congress 2017 in Munich, Germany
- Leo Technosoft elucidates the significance of SOAR for manufactures at CIO Manufacturing Summit
- Sstorm: Aims to Bring Niche Global Products to Indian Market
- Calco Poly Technik, Master in Efficiency… Leader in Delivery!
- Generic Drugs Market Outlook – Patent Expiries to Drive Future Growth
- The Strategic Inventor Generating Patent and Business Driven Inventions – A Program/Workshop for Corporate Inventors
- Cleo Continues Company, Product Expansion
- HirePro Consulting is now a member of NASSCOM
- ShieldApps Expands Portfolio with an Advanced New Identity Theft Protection Software
- Glassdoor Announces Candidates’ Choice Award Winners for 2015, Honoring Employers With the Best Interview Experience According to Job Candidates
- TAIT Conducts GST Awareness Conference for Members
- Jamcracker and Kurmi Software Announce Strategic Partnership to Support Cisco HCS Shared Architecture
- Cyberinc powers expansion of Isla(R) into global markets: signs partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- SAVE THE DATE: Yidan Prize Summit The world’s largest educational prize inaugural summit Hong Kong, 10-11 December, 2017
- Infomerics Rating gets RBI nod as full-service rating company
- TechiesTown Changes Its Business Name To XongoLab, Launches a New Logo
- Ansys Acquires Computational Engineering International
- Vocalcom Launches Click2Start Cloud Call Center to Deliver More Customers to SMBs
- KonnectCo HR Software Coming up with the latest upgraded HCM Software and also giving 1 year free trial
- eRevMax integrates with Moroccan PMS Pluri-Hotel
- AsteriskService Announced SBC Solutions for Safer and Richer Telephony Experience
- ZNetLive Rolls Out Managed Microsoft Azure Stack with Complete Support
- Elision techno Lab Announced Launch of Cloud Contact Center Software
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- O1 Communications Selects BroadSoft for Cloud Unified Communications Business Offering
- IDT Announces Microwave and Millimeter Wave Products, Accelerating Growth in Active Antenna Systems
- Hinduja Holdings Announced Today Its Latest Construction Project “El Jardin”
- Join Dot Com Infoway at GMASA17, The Biggest Mobile Event of the Year!
- TCS Collaborates with Indusface, AWS to Protect Website, Prevent DDoS Attacks
- More Than 43,000 Trade Visitors: dmexco 2015 Is the Center of the Global Digiconomy
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns
- dmexco 2015 Is Linking All of the Worlds of the Global Digiconomy
- 1st Batch of PGCRM by Global Risk Management Institute & Geneva Graduate School of Governance Geared to Propel High-Level Risk Management