– Bollywood Icon Shah Rukh Khan dons the avatar of an expert guide as he urges customers to #StartWithTheExpert for India’s leading sanitary ware brand Hindware’s new TVC campaign. Through the television commercial, Hindware communicates its philosophy of being the Expert Companion in helping consumers make their dream bathrooms.
Mr. Sandip Somany, VCMD, HSIL Limited said, “As a brand, with close to 6 decades of experience, Hindwarehasgathered extensive understanding of the consumer needs and have harnessed it to offer products and services which fulfill not just the rationale but the emotional needs of the consumers.”
“Ourseries of four television commercialsreinforcesour commitment to provide high-quality bath solutions and expert advice to Indian consumers to assist them in creating their dream bathrooms.” he added.
Mr. Manish Bhatia, President BPD added, “This campaign will be amongst the largest in the industry so far and in keeping with times it will be a 360 degree campaign activating all touch points like airports, television, cinemas and internet. We intend to cement our position as 1st brand of choice for any Indian who wants to make their dream bathroom come alive. All they have to do is to start with the expert; come to Hindware”.
“I share a great relationship with Hindware and admire their quality of reinventing themselves in a product parity market to remain relevant and appealing to a larger set of audiences”, said brand ambassador Shah Rukh Khan.
The film successfully captures the real journey that two couples go through during their journey in designing their dream bathroom. Narrated by Shah Rukh Khan, TVC takes us through two routes that different customers take to renovate their bathrooms. While one customer undertakes the project based on the examples present in the magazines and other’ssources, the other customer turns to Hindware for expert advice. When the renovation is complete, the customer who sought Hindware’s advice ends up with an extremely stylish and well-coordinated’dream bathroom’, while the other customer ends up with a ‘bathroom from hell’. The TVC ends with Shah Rukh Khan urging the customers to ‘Start with the Expert’ today.
Creative Agency: McCannProduction Agency: Flying SaucerDirector: Pushpender
A massive media campaign with estimated 1000+ GRP’s has been undertaken to popularize the new brand positioning through this TVC.
Notes to Editor
You can view the campaign on www.hindwarehomes.com
Related Press Releases:
- Calco Poly Technik, Master in Efficiency… Leader in Delivery!
- India Ceramic Tiles Market Outlook – Booming Real Estate Sector & Innovative Products Driving Growth
- Louis Berger selected as design consultant for interstate road modernization in India
- NTL Lemnis launches energy efficient “Pharox GEN G9 Retrofit LED lamp”
- CMI Ltd bags orders worth more than Rs 30 crore from East Central Railways & BHEL for signalling cables HT XPLE power cables
- CMI Limited, the leading specialty cables company, announces its annual results (2016-17)
- India Construction Equipment Market Outlook – Infrastructure Construction to Drive the Demand
- Hemant Nilim Das to bring the tale of Sania Mirza on Celluloid with Violina Audrey
- Arshi Khan and Bollywood Celebs to launch Vega “Road Safety Campaign” in Mumbai on 26th Jan
- Hon’ble Justice A.K. Sikri released a LexisNexis Book Titled ‘On The Rise’ at Indian Law Institute
- High-End LED Flood Light Manufacturers in Pune by Sellonic Power Solution
- IoT Market In Structure Monitoring is Expected to Grow with the Fastest rate in Middle East & Africa
- Global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump Market 2017 – Putzmeister, Schwing, Zoomlion, Liebherr, Sermac, SANY
- Ashok Kumar Jha says The Three Kings different from Kurbaan
- Secure Yourself the Most Coveted Spot at Sea This Summer; Watch the Great American Eclipse from RCI’s Oasis of the Seas
- 1st Batch of PGCRM by Global Risk Management Institute & Geneva Graduate School of Governance Geared to Propel High-Level Risk Management
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- Goa-born, Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, announces tie-up with director Suneet Vohra
- Director Suneet Vohra launches Educational Episodic Films on the Dynasties that ruled India from 1200 AD to 1700 AD in association with Tribhuvan Trilok Films
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Siemens adds three new hematology systems to its portfolio of scalable solutions in India
- Rashi Peripherals Conducted GST Awareness Campaign For Partners
- Zee TV Canada Now Available on Jadoo TV
- French Government Awardee & Asian Games Village Architect Raj Rewal interacted with LPU Students
- India’s No.1 Brand Awards 2017 on 24th Sept 2017 in Mumbai
- United Drilling Tools celebrates 28th Anniversary
- IncubateIND launches India’s largest Aviation Hackathon
- Marriott International With ABU Jani Sandeep Khosla Present “Shaadi By Marriott” With Celebrity Bride Sonam Kapoor!
- OMG! Has Ramya Pranjali Tanna been selected for Bigg Boss 11, as Salman Khan personally interviews shortlisted inmates?
- Semtech’s LoRa Technology to be Introduced to Students at Vellore Institute of Technology
- Rohit Chawhan launches his romantic novel
- AppLift Announces Fraud Buster Solution to Reduce Mobile App Install Fraud
- eScan’s Corporate 360 bags AV Comparatives’ “Real World” Protection Test Certification
- Indian Art Ideas is pleased to Announce Chitrakshi Singh as the ‘Artist of the Month’ for August 2017
- Cornitos Wins Big at CMO Asia Excellence Awards
- Consumer Voice Urges Parliamentarians To Pass The Motor Vehicles Bill 2017 In Upcoming Monsoon Session
- Sheffield Hallam University invites applications for September 2017 Intake
- Portronics Unveils Portable Bluetooth Speaker, “Sound Bun”
- Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee marks 60 years of a commitment to faith, pluralism and improved quality of life
- Yazmeen Khan signed on by Chennai-based Vrindaavan Telefilms
- FleetUp & Aeris Work Together to Improve Fleet Management via IoT
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- Leo Technosoft elucidates the significance of SOAR for manufactures at CIO Manufacturing Summit
- AsteriskService Announced SBC Solutions for Safer and Richer Telephony Experience
- AsteriskService announced Hotel IVR Solution
- AV-TEST Certifies eScan Internet Security Suite as TOP Rated Product
- Vocalcom Launches Click2Start Cloud Call Center to Deliver More Customers to SMBs
- 8×8 and Aryaka Partner to Enhance Cloud Communications for Global Enterprises
- Fashion photographer and Ad film maker Lynn Baxter to debut as director in Bollywood with Twilight Love