Smart Factories: Current and Future Adoption Trends. According to Netscribes research, the global smart factory or Industrial 4.0 market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% and will reach USD 74.80 billion by 2020.
– Netscribes, Inc., a global market intelligence and content management firm, today announced the findings of its research on the global smart factory market in its infographic
Using its in-house market research and patent analytics expertise, Netscribes compiled the adoption trends and market landscape analysis of the smart factory market and provides a synoptic view of the future impact of Industrial 4.0 and the active companies investing in smart factories in major industries such as automotive, oil and gas, aviation, and energy.
Netscribes also conducted a patent analysis to uncover the smart factory technology focus areas and the top companies that hold patents for those technologies.
Some of the major findings included in the study are:
- Europe currently has the largest smart factory market share, followed by APAC countries, and the US.
- Germany leads in the adoption of smart factories, followed by the US and Japan.
- Cloud computing, augmented reality, and 3D printing are the top three technologies for smart factory-related patents.
- The use of collaborative industrial robots will find major application in the aviation, energy, and oil and gas industries.
- The use of 3D printers for prototyping will be used primarily in aerospace manufacturing.
To download the complete infographic, visit http://www.netscribes.com/Knowledge-Center/Current-and-Future-Adoption-Trends.php
For detailed custom research and patent analysis on smart factories, write to email@example.com.
Netscribes carried out the study through macro and micro level analytic research (EICPT model). This model drills downwards from macro-economic scenarios to industry and sub-sectors to company and peer group analysis, product and services and finally technology. For more information about Netscribes’ technology market research and patent analysis solutions visit: https://www.netscribes.com/solutions/technology-intelligence/
Notes to Editor
Netscribes is a global market intelligence and content management firm with services across the research and information value chain. Venture-funded by US and Singapore private equity firms, Netscribes provides tactical and actionable insights to its clients and enables effective decision-making and strategic implementation.
Related Press Releases:
- Netscribes Moves Corporate Headquarters To Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Indian Biosimilars Market Outlook – Increase in Incidence of Diseases Provide Growth Opportunity
- India Ceramic Tiles Market Outlook – Booming Real Estate Sector & Innovative Products Driving Growth
- Bio Pharma Market Outlook – Changing Demographics and Growth in the Pharma Sector Driving the Market
- Ambulatory Service Market Outlook – Growing Awareness and Increasing Convenience Driving the Market
- India Construction Equipment Market Outlook – Infrastructure Construction to Drive the Demand
- LexisNexis organized an exclusive event on the topic “Rethinking Law & Technology”
- Reliance Industries receives a Nod to Sell Cooking Gas to Private Marketers
- Singapore Startup InstaRem, With Indian Cofounder, Raises $13 Million
- Generic Drugs Market Outlook – Patent Expiries to Drive Future Growth
- The Strategic Inventor Generating Patent and Business Driven Inventions – A Program/Workshop for Corporate Inventors
- DCNS changes its name to Naval Group
- Elkos Pens Moves Headquarters to Diamond Heritage
- United Drilling Tools celebrates 28th Anniversary
- Duravit pleased with double success with Iconic Award: Highest honours – ‘Best of Best’ and ‘Winner’- for successful brand communication
- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft Touches Down at Beijing’s Aviation Expo/China 2015
- ASSE Offers Global Occupational Safety and Health Best Practices at Safety India 2015
- Compuware and Wipro Jointly Launch a Mainframe Center of Excellence
- Aurionpro reports strong growth in EBITDA with sustained business momentum; IP-driven strategy yielding results
- IDT Expands Sensor Portfolio with Solid-State Flow Sensor Modules for Liquids and Gases
- In MVNO Market China is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Country in the Asia-Pacific
- High-End LED Flood Light Manufacturers in Pune by Sellonic Power Solution
- Vocalcom Launches Click2Start Cloud Call Center to Deliver More Customers to SMBs
- IDT to Speak and Exhibit at Wireless Power Congress 2017 in Munich, Germany
- Edureka launches Masters Program for technology professionals
- IncubateIND launches India’s largest Aviation Hackathon
- New Bridgespan Study of Indian NGOs Reveals Systemic Gap Between Leadership Development Aspirations and Action
- FleetUp & Aeris Work Together to Improve Fleet Management via IoT
- Global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump Market 2017 – Putzmeister, Schwing, Zoomlion, Liebherr, Sermac, SANY
- Sstorm: Aims to Bring Niche Global Products to Indian Market
- Global Laptop Coolers Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis and Supply Demand 2017- Acute Market Reports
- Identiv Strengthens Presence in India With Bureau of Indian Standards Certification of Desktop Smart Card Reader Solutions
- ActOnMagic Joins HP Helion Ready Program And ActOnMagic’s ActOnCloud Platform Is A Certified HP Solution
- Training Institute Pune is announcing New Training Center at Shivajinagar Pune
- New MOST® Technology Intelligent Network Interface Controller enables daisy-chain communications in automotive applications
- IDT’s Newest Clock Generator is up to 60% More Energy Efficient than other Comparable Solutions
- IDT’s Technical Leaders to Present and Showcase Latest mmWave Solutions at IEEE 5G Summit Dresden
- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft’s New 20-Year 2017-2036 Market Forecast Shows Strong Opportunities for the 60- to 150- Seat Segment
- TechnoBind Appoints Govardhan G N as Vice President of its Cloud Business in India
- Prophet works with Alimama to redefine brand building for China’s digital age
- Education Gamification Market In Transition Of Traditional Homework Assignment To Gamification Based Learning Is Gaining Highest Pace
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns
- dmexco 2015 Is Linking All of the Worlds of the Global Digiconomy
- CNG and LPG Vehicle Market Is Driven by growing Automotive Industry and Increasing Infrastructure for CNG and LPG Fueling Stations
- Air90 Automotive launches exclusive store for 4X4 enthusiasts and off-roaders
- IDT Appoints Andy Lai as Vice President of Sales, Greater China and South Asia Pacific, and Country Manager for China
- International SAP Conference for Connected Logistics in Cargo
- Join Dot Com Infoway at GMASA17, The Biggest Mobile Event of the Year!
- HirePro Consulting is now a member of NASSCOM
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”