– FleetUp, the premier provider of electronic logging devices (ELD)/hours of service (HOS) compliance solutions for intelligent fleet management, and Aeris, a pioneer and leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced they are collaborating to help service and distribution companies around the world improve their fleet management operations through IoT-enabled logging devices.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/c66f9a0d-014a-4112-a2f3-5a66e1c3516a
FleetUp applies big data technologies to fleet management with a patented system that enables companies to maximize profitability, improve driver safety and more effectively comply with current and future regulations. Aeris® IoT Connectivity Services offers many features to provide transportation services with the opportunity to enhance service delivery performance, increase service radius, reduce payroll and cut down on idle truck times.
FleetUp Command FMS is a comprehensive fleet management system offering service and distribution companies insight into their operations, empowering them with actionable data to optimize the efforts of drivers, and allowing for maximum revenue while reducing operating costs. FleetUp Command is offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and leverages the power of the FleetUp ELD, the first ELD approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA).
Aeris and FleetUp are addressing an important need for service and distribution companies, who have until December 2017 to implement certified ELDs to record HOS as required by a Federal mandate from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
FleetUp will install the Aeris global subscriber identity module (SIM) at the point of manufacture, reducing both supply-chain costs and deployment time. By utilizing Aeris’ single global access point name (APN), the FleetUp system can also be deployed anywhere in the world, even in the most remote locations on a simple plug-and-play basis, removing the necessity to configure local network settings.
CLICK TO TWEET: .@FleetUp, @AerisM2M collaborate to improve #fleetmanagement via #IoT-enabled logging devices. #ELD #HOS #AerisM2M http://www.aeris.com/news/
- Sam Lee, Co-Founder and CEO, FleetUp
“FleetUp chose to work with Aeris because their global IoT network connectivity aligns perfectly with our worldwide operations. Aeris’ outstanding customer support and account management capabilities also played a key role. FleetUp’s intelligent fleet management solutions are intuitive, secure and designed for the needs of fleet companies and their drivers. Because FleetUp is the first ELD registered and approved by the FMCSA, we are filling a critical gap in compliance for transportation organizations that need actionable reporting into operating costs, Hours of Service and more.”
- Leo Ryu, Operations, Hana Global, Inc.
“FleetUp allows us to have visibility of our fleet — vehicle health, location and driver compliance. With their regular releases of new features and enhancements FleetUp allows us to stay competitive be more efficient and productive with our deliveries.”
- Raj Kanaya, Chief Marketing Officer and Managing Director of Automotive, Aeris, and CEO, Aeris Japan
“Aeris is an Internet of Things industry leader, and through our work with FleetUp, we are helping enable service and distribution companies around the world to use IoT technologies and make their fleet management systems more effective and efficient. The combination of Aeris and FleetUp will also allow companies to be compliant with government-regulated mandates.”
Related Press Releases:
- CDN Solutions Group Reserves Stand S2256 and S2258 at MWC Americas 2017
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- Ansys Acquires Computational Engineering International
- New MOST® Technology Intelligent Network Interface Controller enables daisy-chain communications in automotive applications
- Retail Businesses to Become More Organized Post GST: Bhaskar of Millennium India
- IDT Wins Prestigious Ericsson Semiconductor Supplier Award 2017
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns
- Edureka launches Masters Program for technology professionals
- Array Networks Achieves Industry-Leading ECC Performance with New Line of AppVelocity-E Application Delivery Controllers
- Cyberinc partners with OvationData to launch Isla Cloud Malware Isolation to defeat advanced cyber attacks in UK
- CDN Solutions Group to Showcase Brand New Solutions to Accelerate Startup’s Business at MWC Americas 2017
- HotelTonight partners with eRevMax to integrate RateTiger into its platform
- AV-TEST Certifies eScan Internet Security Suite as TOP Rated Product
- Cyberinc powers expansion of Isla(R) into global markets: signs partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- IDT Expands Sensor Portfolio with Solid-State Flow Sensor Modules for Liquids and Gases
- The World HRD Congress Awards 2017: A Big Win for G-Cube
- IQ4I Research & Consultancy published a new report on “Urology devices Global Market – Forecast To 2023”
- CMI Limited, the leading specialty cables company, announces its annual results (2016-17)
- Apical Achieves 90% Business Growth in FY 16-17
- Sheffield Hallam University invites applications for September 2017 Intake
- Owic Launched One Way Cab Services in North India
- TAIT Helps Channel Community Tread the GST Path
- Making a Charitable Contribution – World Environment Day – 2017
- The 2nd International Festival Of IBN Battuta Announces 2017 Event Theme
- eScan’s Corporate 360 bags AV Comparatives’ “Real World” Protection Test Certification
- Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee marks 60 years of a commitment to faith, pluralism and improved quality of life
- LPU Bio-Tech Researcher visited three Universities of Canada to discuss Cost-Effective Green Technology
- Embien and MAS Elettronica Announces a strategic Partnership
- Jeunesse Global Holds First-Ever Defensive-Aging Medical Conference in Singapore with 2 Globally Renowned Stem Cell Doctors
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- JMA Pilani Joins Hands with Oxford University Press India for Teaching Strategy Workshop
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- Magicbricks launches industry-first Progressive Web App for luxury properties
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Hon’ble Justice A.K. Sikri released a LexisNexis Book Titled ‘On The Rise’ at Indian Law Institute
- Hemant Nilim Das to bring the tale of Sania Mirza on Celluloid with Violina Audrey
- Increasing Consumer Preference of Healthy Snacks Propelling Gourmet Popcorn Industry
- Kestone and CL Educate announces nationwide quiz InQuizitive Minds targeting 9 million students across 100 cities
- Consumer Voice Urges Parliamentarians To Pass The Motor Vehicles Bill 2017 In Upcoming Monsoon Session
- Singapore Startup InstaRem, With Indian Cofounder, Raises $13 Million
- LPU Ph D Scholar presented Innovative Mathematical Research at Cambridge University in UK
- OMG! Has Ramya Pranjali Tanna been selected for Bigg Boss 11, as Salman Khan personally interviews shortlisted inmates?
- Elkos Pens Moves Headquarters to Diamond Heritage
- Global Gadgets Partners With Honeywell to Bring Air-purifiers for Your Homes
- Training Institute Pune is announcing New Training Center at Shivajinagar Pune
- Join Dot Com Infoway at GMASA17, The Biggest Mobile Event of the Year!
- TechiesTown Changes Its Business Name To XongoLab, Launches a New Logo
- Vocalcom Launches Click2Start Cloud Call Center to Deliver More Customers to SMBs
- IDT to Speak and Exhibit at Wireless Power Congress 2017 in Munich, Germany
- AsteriskService announced Hotel IVR Solution