Award winning international photographer, ad film director, writer and creative consultant Lynn Baxter of Lynn Baxter Photography is all set to make his foray in Bollywood with the international festival film “Twilight Love” to be produced by Tribhuvan Trilok Films in association with Crimson Talents.
The film is in the pre-production stage right now and is scheduled to go on floor around September-end or October first week. The film will be produced under the banner of Tribhuvan Trilok Films and is produced by Trilok Mukhi and Suneet Vohra. The film will be its second Bollywood project under this banner as the first project has already taken off.
One of the most iconic art fashion photographers of all time, Lynn Baxter easily remains the one photographer with whom all the models of the world aspire to work.
In a span of 20-odd years, he has photographed models for over 500 international fashion magazine covers since 1998. His cultural and commercial zeitgeist has made him a much sought-after creative partner in the fashion and beauty industry today.
His work has been featured across the globe in magazines from Vogue to Vanity Fair and Paper to People and he has contributed to the success of many leading fashion and beauty houses and brands through creative out-of-the-box advertising campaigns. In all he has done photography for nearly 3000 ad campaigns across the world as well as for some fragrance brands in India.
Like the Pirelli Calendar the Lynn Baxter Photography Yearbook (LBPY) is an international photography icon or benchmark and appearance in the LBPY has become a mark of distinction for fashion and photographic models who are chosen, as well as for the photographers commissioned to produce the images used.
Fast growing Mumbai-based Celebrity Management and Production Company Crimson Talents will also work on new projects and shows development for Indian and Hollywood TV Channels focusing on its celebrity base and the talents of the company. Crimson Talents is aiming to be the top Line Productions Company in India in next two years.
It is in talks with the top directors of Bollywood, cinematographers, writers, art directors and actors to offer complete integrated line production services for different genres of film making. The production house has already brought a few very talented young film makers on board.
Two young Ad Film Directors and Creative Consultants are already signed on and working with Crimson Talents.
Related Press Releases:
- Suneet Vohra of Tribhuvan Trilok Films casts Ishika Borah in a hot scene for the comedy film “My Wife’s Bf”
- No problem doing bold topics: Ramya Pranjali Tanna
- Goa-born, Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, announces tie-up with director Suneet Vohra
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Director Suneet Vohra launches Educational Episodic Films on the Dynasties that ruled India from 1200 AD to 1700 AD in association with Tribhuvan Trilok Films
- India’s very own desi-p*rn artiste Ishika Borah denied visa by Pakistan
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- Rs 400-cr folklore film “Pratapgad” to be shot in Goa, could generate employment for over 1000 Goan youth: Maneesh Singh
- Indian model from Pune, Cheryl Charles wins Miss World Next Top Model 2017
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- OMG! Has Ramya Pranjali Tanna been selected for Bigg Boss 11, as Salman Khan personally interviews shortlisted inmates?
- Indian Art Ideas is pleased to Announce Chitrakshi Singh as the ‘Artist of the Month’ for August 2017
- Comedian Hemant Pandey to play the role of Babbar in Shankar Jai Kishan- 3 in 1
- Indian Art Ideas Declares the Start of an Online Art Exhibition Called ‘The Magic of Monochrome’
- Two-Month long Intra-University competition ‘Magnitude-2015’ inaugurated at LPU
- Tenali Rama is trapped between the two wives of King Krishnadevraya
- Revealed- The First Look of ALTBalaji’s Bose-Dead/Alive starring Rajkummar Rao in and as Subhash Chandra Bose!
- Rohit Chawhan launches his romantic novel
- Hunar Hale and Vishal Malhotra joins the cast of TV, Biwi aur Main
- Tenali Rama decides to Rob in Vijaynagar Kingdom
- Essencia Entertainment Pvt. Ltd organised “International Performing Arts Festival 2015
- The 2nd International Festival Of IBN Battuta Announces 2017 Event Theme
- Ansys Acquires Computational Engineering International
- Indian Art Ideas Proudly Declares Bahadur Singh as ‘Artist of the Month’ for July 2017
- Hemant Nilim Das to bring the tale of Sania Mirza on Celluloid with Violina Audrey
- Ashok Kumar Jha says The Three Kings different from Kurbaan
- Will Esha Gupta do a film on Parveen Babi and her men?
- London-based NRI model Pearl Raah in Maneesh Singh’s film “My Little Sister”?
- Sharptech bags the Creative and Social Media Mandate of VESIM
- Sharptech wins Complete Digital Mandate for Sebamed India
- ObjectFrontier Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America for Third Year in a Row
- 3rd Edition of Women of India Organic Festival at Dilli Haat, INA Will Promote Women Farmers & Entrepreneurs
- Marriott International With ABU Jani Sandeep Khosla Present “Shaadi By Marriott” With Celebrity Bride Sonam Kapoor!
- Health 24×7 brings to you Kaun Banega The Chef of Indore 2017
- Making a Charitable Contribution – World Environment Day – 2017
- Arshi Khan and Bollywood Celebs to launch Vega “Road Safety Campaign” in Mumbai on 26th Jan
- Hindware launches ‘Startwith theExpert’ TVC Campaign with Brand
- eScan Enterprise solution is named in “Hype Cycle for ICT in India 2017” report
- India Vision Foundation Launches Exhibition of its unique Prison ‘PROJECT HUNAR’ in Haryana Prisons
- French Government Awardee & Asian Games Village Architect Raj Rewal interacted with LPU Students
- Cyberinc partners with OvationData to launch Isla Cloud Malware Isolation to defeat advanced cyber attacks in UK
- Ajit Balgi, a wineprenuer from Mumbai and the founder of The Happy High, gets featured by Remy Martin as upcoming talent from India
- Le Méridien unveils its latest hotel in Goa, Calangute
- Indian Art Ideas Declares an Online Art Exhibition called ‘Rejoice the Bliss That Freedom Bestows’
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar- Humanitarian & Spiritual Guru facilitates Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Shrinivas Sugandhalaya in Bengaluru
- AV-TEST Certifies eScan Internet Security Suite as TOP Rated Product
- Louis Moinet Salutes The Spirit Of Singapore With Exclusive Limited Edition Series
- Ulysse Nardin Presents Classico Zheng He
- Servers.com Is Expanding to Russia
- International SAP Conference for Connected Logistics in Cargo