– “A new India is emerging, which is being powered by the strength & skills of 125 crore Indians. This India stands for development.” – Narendra Modi
Single Window Interface for Trade (SWIFT)
As part of the “Ease of Doing Business” initiatives, the Central Board of Excise & Customs, Government of India has taken up implementation of the Single Window Project to facilitate the Trading Aross Borders in India. The ‘India Customs Single Window’ would allow importers and exporters, the facility to lodge their clearance documents online at a single point only. Required permissions, if any, from other regulatory agencies would be obtained online without the trader having to approach these agencies. The Single Window Interface for Trade (SWIFT), would reduce interface with Governmental agencies, dwell time and the cost of doing business.
Cabinet reshuffle done on basis of performance analysis: – Arun Jaitley
With the elevation of Nirmala Sitharaman from Minister of State to a Union minister, Narendra Modi’s cabinet has six women ministers, including two in the powerful Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS).
With recent Cabinet Reshuffle .. PM Narendra Modi has sent a fresh message that he selects his team based on efficiently.
Modi Cabinet Ministers: Full list of new council of ministers
Narendra Modi – Prime Minister and also in-charge of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions; Department of Atomic Energy; Department of Space; and All important policy issues; and All other portfolios not allocated to any Minister.
- Raj Nath Singh – Minister of Home Affairs
- Sushma Swaraj – Minister of External Affairs
- Arun Jaitley – Minister of Finance; and Minister of Corporate Affairs.
- Nitin Jairam Gadkari – Minister of Road Transport and Highways; Minister of Shipping; and Minister of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
- Suresh Prabhu – Minister of Commerce and Industry.
- D.V. Sadananda Gowda – Minister of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
- Uma Bharati – Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
- Ramvilas Paswan – Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
- Maneka Sanjay Gandhi – Minister of Women and Child Development.
- Ananth Kumar – Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers; and Minister of Parliamentary Affairs.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad – Minister of Law and Justice; and Minister of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Jagat Prakash Nadda – Minister of Health and Family Welfare.
- Ashok Gajapathi Raju Pusapati – Minister of Civil Aviation.
- Anant Geete – Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal – Minister of Food Processing Industries.
- Narendra Singh Tomar – Minister of Rural Development; Minister of Panchayati Raj; and Minister of Mines.
- Chaudhary Birender Singh – Minister of Steel.
- Jual Oram – Minister of Tribal Affairs.
- Radha Mohan Singh – Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- Thaawar Chand Gehlot – Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Smriti Zubin Irani – Minister of Textiles; and Minister of Information and Broadcasting.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan – Minister of Science and Technology; Minister of Earth Sciences; and Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Prakash Javadekar – Minister of Human Resource Development.
- Dharmendra Pradhan – Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas; and Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Piyush Goyal – Minister of Railways; and Minister of Coal.
- Nirmala Sitharaman – Minister of Defence.
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi – Minister of Minority Affairs.
Hymn Exim offers more insight of how you can be a business player in Indian market.
HYMN Exim – Ahmedabad, India is a leading Indenting and Sourcing firm with Expertise, Knowledge and Experience in the fields of Sourcing cum Indenting, Procurement, Exports-Imports. Our versatility has allowed us to grow successfully, developing close working partnerships with our clients in the process by connecting Buyers and Sellers within India and Worldwide. HYMN Exim and its Associates have been involved in a broad range of activities and have very strong business presence, connections and dealings among various Industrial Products and Service sectors across India and International Markets.
Our skills and expertise mean that we can, and we do, deliver effective and strategic solutions on time and within budget. Greatest benefit to our clients is the innovation and resources that we can access to ensure that each project is tailored to the specific needs of individual clients. We also work as Importer / Exporter Agents, as Buyers / Sellers Agents and also as an Exclusive Representatives to Manufacturers and Service Providers worldwide in a wide range of Products and Services.
Unlock exciting Business Opportunities & Projects in India . Visit http://www.hymnexim.com/