— Vanesa Group, a trusted and reliable company in Indian Personal Care segment, has partnered with Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of media conglomerate Turner International India Pvt. Ltd., to launch a range of ‘DENVER Superman’ deodorants for the first time in India.
Launched at a press event in New Delhi, the DENVER Superman deodorants come in two unique variants – Power & Strength. Priced at Rs. 250, the products will be available in stores across India.
The DENVER Superman Power deodorant has an intense yet soothing, masculine yet gentle fragrance imbibing the characteristics of Superman. It is a magnetically attractive fragrance which is fresh with a sensual blend of sparkling grapefruit and orange. This power fragrance is epitome of grace and has a dominating presence.
The DENVER Superman Strength deodorant is a woody aromatic fragrance. It aims at ambitious young men who realizes their aspiration and strives for new challenges
Shortly after the launch of the DENVER Superman deodorants, Vanesa Group and CNE plan to launch DENVER Batman deodorants and DENVER Superman and DENVER Batman perfumes. Additionally, Vanesa also plans to launch limited edition DENVER Superman & Batman range of products.
Speaking at the launch, Saurabh Gupta, CMO, Vanesa Care Pvt. Ltd., said “We are glad to be associated with Cartoon Network Enterprises. Our vision is to focus on innovation and always to give a world class product, which has never been introduced in the Indian market. It is all about understanding the Indian consumer’s needs and offer them the best. We will continue to expand our product portfolio by increasing the number of relevant products for the market.”
Mr. Siddharth Jain SVP and Managing Director – South Asia, Turner International India Pvt. Ltd., added, “Cartoon Network Enterprises has recently been appointed as the Master Licensee for the Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) portfolio for South Asia. This deal with Vanesa Group will expand the WBCP brands of Batman and Superman into new and exciting categories and draw consumer excitement.”
The aim of Vanesa Group is to be the leader in Personal Care in India and other parts of the World where-ever it endeavors. Even after tough competition in the market, DENVER has been performing consistently and growing @ 35% year on year with innovation across category. DENVER range of best quality personal care products have been used and trusted by Men for years and become famous all over the world particularly for deodorant body spray, which keeps one fresh for long! Now, with Denver Superman Deodorants unleash the super hero in you!
Notes to Editor
About Cartoon Network Enterprises
Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, is responsible for building world-class licensing programs across its franchises including Ben 10, Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Mixels, and other Cartoon Network and Adult Swim originals. CNE connects with millions of Cartoon Network fans through consumer and home entertainment products, promotional licensing, interactive games, publishing, live events and location-based entertainment such as the Cartoon Network Amazone water park in Thailand.
About Turner International India
Turner International India Pvt. Ltd. is the arm of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (a division of Time Warner) that creates and manages the sales, distribution, marketing of Turner’s news and entertainment brands in India and the South Asia region including CNN International, Cartoon Network, POGO, Toonami, HBO and WB. The company also manages distribution for HBO Defined and HBO Hits in India.
Denver is one of the India leading & trusted brand that specializes in a wide variety of categories including deodorants, perfumes, shaving foam, skin care range and hair care range. The brand has always stood as choice of real Men and has been preferred by millions users for its fragrance & unmatched quality. Denver’s core mission is to bring innovative products, fresh new ideas, stylish designs, and superior functionality to consumers at an outstanding value.
For more info please visit: www.denverformen.com
Related Press Releases:
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar- Humanitarian & Spiritual Guru facilitates Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Shrinivas Sugandhalaya in Bengaluru
- TYC Communication bags the PR mandate for AppsDiscover Technologies
- New MOST® Technology Intelligent Network Interface Controller enables daisy-chain communications in automotive applications
- ICFAI Business School CASE Wins Dark Side Award by Academy of Management
- Marriott International With ABU Jani Sandeep Khosla Present “Shaadi By Marriott” With Celebrity Bride Sonam Kapoor!
- India’s No.1 Brand Awards 2017 on 24th Sept 2017 in Mumbai
- ‘For Justice To Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose And I.N.A. …On 21st October, 2017… “Chalo Delhi”
- IncubateIND launches India’s largest Aviation Hackathon
- iValue To Host 120+ CXO’s in Europe for iStorm 2017
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Umesh Revankar of Shriram Transport Finance Company voted as “Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017” at India Leadership Conclave 2017
- Goa-born, Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, announces tie-up with director Suneet Vohra
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- Trilok Mukhi Films announces Rs 400 crore mega-budget historical folklore film “Pratapgad”
- VIP Bags unveils the latest Backpack collection
- Industry-Academia Collaboration between Cisco and Institute of Product Leadership
- Senior Officials from Top 40 Industries including Hero Group & Maruti Suzuki visited LPU
- 3rd Edition of Women of India Organic Festival at Dilli Haat, INA Will Promote Women Farmers & Entrepreneurs
- United Drilling Tools celebrates 28th Anniversary
- Infomerics Rating gets RBI nod as full-service rating company
- Calco Poly Technik, Master in Efficiency… Leader in Delivery!
- India Vision Foundation Launches Exhibition of its unique Prison ‘PROJECT HUNAR’ in Haryana Prisons
- STAIRS organized a scouting seminar in Gujarat
- Jeunesse Global Holds First-Ever Defensive-Aging Medical Conference in Singapore with 2 Globally Renowned Stem Cell Doctors
- London-based NRI model Pearl Raah in Maneesh Singh’s film “My Little Sister”?
- IDT Appoints Andy Lai as Vice President of Sales, Greater China and South Asia Pacific, and Country Manager for China
- Cyberinc included in “Cool Vendor” list by Gartner in Endpoint, Mobile, Network and Gateway Security, 2017
- IDT’s Technical Leaders to Present and Showcase Latest mmWave Solutions at IEEE 5G Summit Dresden
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- eScan Android app launched to reward its partners
- Arrow PC Network makes SonicWALL’s presence strong in North & East; Honored as ‘Best Alliance Partner
- Sharptech wins Complete Digital Mandate for Sebamed India
- Lucknow-born, Tamil actor Shiva Prakash signed for director V Ganesha Reddy’s “Welcome to Chennai”
- OMG! Has Ramya Pranjali Tanna been selected for Bigg Boss 11, as Salman Khan personally interviews shortlisted inmates?
- NTL Lemnis launches energy efficient “Pharox GEN G9 Retrofit LED lamp”
- L’Oréal leads the pack on sustainability in the Cosmetics Industry, Brazilian Natura not far behind: Sustainability Outlook’s latest research finds out
- Microchip unveils next-generation in-circuit debugger with unparalleled speed and flexibility
- CMI Limited, the leading specialty cables company, announces its annual results (2016-17)
- CMI Ltd bags orders worth more than Rs 30 crore from East Central Railways & BHEL for signalling cables HT XPLE power cables
- Network bags the creative mandate for Mahindra Lifespace Developers
- In MVNO Market China is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Country in the Asia-Pacific
- New Bridgespan Study of Indian NGOs Reveals Systemic Gap Between Leadership Development Aspirations and Action
- Apical Inks Deal with Infortrend to Distribute Storage Solutions/Products
- Evolve Vapors Launches Monsoon Wild Combo Deals on Vape Juices
- Hon’ble Justice A.K. Sikri released a LexisNexis Book Titled ‘On The Rise’ at Indian Law Institute
- Kestone and CL Educate announces nationwide quiz InQuizitive Minds targeting 9 million students across 100 cities
- VIE Technology launches most awaited 4G LTE Feature Phone in India
- Secure Yourself the Most Coveted Spot at Sea This Summer; Watch the Great American Eclipse from RCI’s Oasis of the Seas
- Owic Launched One Way Cab Services in North India
- French Government Awardee & Asian Games Village Architect Raj Rewal interacted with LPU Students