– CMI Limited, the BSE & NSE Listed Specialty Cable company, has been awarded orders worth more than 30 crore from East Central Railways and BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd), to provide Railway Signalling cables and HT XPLE cables, respectively.
The order worth Rs 9.97crores from BHEL to supply HT XPLE cables will be delivered within the next 4 months, while the order for the Railway Signalling cables for Rs 20.68 crores will be staggered over a period of 8 months. These orders are also revenue accretive and together with several other orders (received in May 2017), will add over 151 Cr to the topline for FY 17-18.
Supply of Signalling cables and Quad Cables to Railways contributed 45% to the total revenues of CMI in 2016-17 while supply of power cables contributed over 12% to the total revenue. The contribution of the power segment to the revenues of CMI is expected to reach around 15% by 2019. Supply of Wires and Cables to Railways has seen a CAGR of 88% over FY 13-16 and it is expected to continue growing at 28-30% over the next few years(FY 16-19).
“With continued focus of the Government on redefining both the infrastructure segment and Indian Railways, we believe that the industry will grow at a fast pace. We at CMI have the wherewithal to be the preferred choice to provide high quality wires and cables for their every need. Our continuous focus on unwavering quality and our zeal to improvise tilt the balance in our favour”, says Mr Amit Jain, MD, CMI ltd.
Notes to Editor
CMI is a listed, specialty cables company (BSE Scrip Code: 517330, NSE Symbol: CMICABLES). CMI closed the year 2015-16 with revenues of Rs.27139.28 Lakh.
CMI focus is currently on new product development with the emphasis on latest technologies at its facilities. CMI’s original facility is located at Faridabad in Haryana. CMI began the Commercial Production at its new facility at Baddi, Himachal Pradesh in April 2016, which was a part of its acquisition of General Cable Energy Private Limited from fortune 500 Company, General Cable Corporation. It is India’s first green factory in the segment.
Today, CMI manufactures a wide variety of cables for infrastructure, Railways, Oil& Refinery industries, Engineering Companies, EPCC contractors, and thelike. CMI’s satisfied customers include Railways & its subsidiaries like IRCON. RITES, MRVC, Konkan Railways, DLW, DMRC & other metros; Oil&Refinery industries like IOCL, BPCL, BORL, GAIL, MRPL, HPCL, ONGC; Leading Government companies like EIL, ISRO, BHEL, NLC, NTPC, NPC, BSNL / MTNL and HEC; Private Sector EPCC companies like L&T, Alstom, Siemens, Hitachi, Linde, Thales, Lurgi, Technip and ABB; Steel plants like Vishakhapatnam Steel Plant, Bhushan Power & Steel, etc. CMI has also exported cables to Sri Lanka, Bangladesh & Iran Railways
Related Press Releases:
- CMI Limited, the leading specialty cables company, announces its annual results (2016-17)
- Calco Poly Technik, Master in Efficiency… Leader in Delivery!
- Global Truck-mounted Concrete Pump Market 2017 – Putzmeister, Schwing, Zoomlion, Liebherr, Sermac, SANY
- IoT Market In Structure Monitoring is Expected to Grow with the Fastest rate in Middle East & Africa
- NTL Lemnis launches energy efficient “Pharox GEN G9 Retrofit LED lamp”
- New MOST® Technology Intelligent Network Interface Controller enables daisy-chain communications in automotive applications
- Hindware launches ‘Startwith theExpert’ TVC Campaign with Brand
- High-End LED Flood Light Manufacturers in Pune by Sellonic Power Solution
- Netscribes Moves Corporate Headquarters To Lower Parel, Mumbai
- India Ceramic Tiles Market Outlook – Booming Real Estate Sector & Innovative Products Driving Growth
- India Construction Equipment Market Outlook – Infrastructure Construction to Drive the Demand
- Louis Berger selected as design consultant for interstate road modernization in India
- Arrow PC Network makes SonicWALL’s presence strong in North & East; Honored as ‘Best Alliance Partner
- TYC Communication bags the PR mandate for AppsDiscover Technologies
- Oman Air wins ‘Best Airline Staff Service in the Middle East’ at Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Stuck in a wheelchair for years, new hips help 45 year old walk again – Complex and rare surgery performed at Central Hospital, Bhopal
- Evolve Vapors Launches Monsoon Wild Combo Deals on Vape Juices
- ADATA Launches Stylish and Versatile Sync & Charge Lightning Cables
- Vashi Electricals Ventures into the Automation Business with a Big Bang!
- Neoalta Specialty Clinic Launches Audicco Speech Hearing Centre at Chembur Location
- Portronics Unveils Portable Bluetooth Speaker, “Sound Bun”
- Industry Quote on GST Inputs by Kamal Gupta Managing Director, India for Brand Folio LLC
- India’s No.1 Brand Awards 2017 on 24th Sept 2017 in Mumbai
- Cornitos Wins Big at CMO Asia Excellence Awards
- Kestone and CL Educate announces nationwide quiz InQuizitive Minds targeting 9 million students across 100 cities
- BSE Felicitates GV Films Limited with Silver Bell Ringing Ceremony on Completing 25 Years of Listing
- More Than 43,000 Trade Visitors: dmexco 2015 Is the Center of the Global Digiconomy
- Umesh Revankar of Shriram Transport Finance Company voted as “Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017” at India Leadership Conclave 2017
- ICFAI Business School CASE Wins Dark Side Award by Academy of Management
- IndiaScribes.com Mumbai Home Stays & Serviced Apartments Online Awards 2017 goes live
- BITS Pilani alumni Celebrate Teachers Day by conferring First Prof SSR memorial Teaching Excellence Award to Dr P Srinivasan
- Deepika Arora awarded at India Leadership Conclave 2017 as Transformational Woman Business Leader 2017
- Glassdoor Announces Candidates’ Choice Award Winners for 2015, Honoring Employers With the Best Interview Experience According to Job Candidates
- The World HRD Congress Awards 2017: A Big Win for G-Cube
- Electric Scooters and Motorcycles Market in Asia-Pacific is Fastest growth due to Rapid Urbanization and Increase in Household Incomes
- Global physiotherapy equipment market size reached USD 15.6 billion in 2016 and is predicted to garner USD 25.0 billion by the end of 2024
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs the 1st Successful Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplant in Karnataka
- Rs 400-cr folklore film “Pratapgad” to be shot in Goa, could generate employment for over 1000 Goan youth: Maneesh Singh
- Aurionpro reports strong growth in EBITDA with sustained business momentum; IP-driven strategy yielding results
- Bharat Citizens Action Forum demands CBI enquiry into Radhe Maa’s ill-gotten wealth – alleges god woman and associates have amassed over Rs 200 crore through criminal means
- eScan’s Corporate 360 bags AV Comparatives’ “Real World” Protection Test Certification
- VIP Bags unveils the latest Backpack collection
- Apical Achieves 90% Business Growth in FY 16-17
- Sharptech bags the Creative and Social Media Mandate of VESIM
- Network bags the creative mandate for Mahindra Lifespace Developers
- The Region’s Largest B2B Trade Show Covering The Entire Range Of Stationery And Office Supplies
- WWE Launches ‘Direct-To-Fans’ Mobile Service on Vuclip
- 3rd Edition of Women of India Organic Festival at Dilli Haat, INA Will Promote Women Farmers & Entrepreneurs
- L’Oréal leads the pack on sustainability in the Cosmetics Industry, Brazilian Natura not far behind: Sustainability Outlook’s latest research finds out
- Senior Officials from Top 40 Industries including Hero Group & Maruti Suzuki visited LPU