Array Networks Inc., the network functions platform company, announced today the immediate availability of AppVelocity-E for Array APV Series Application Delivery Controllers. Purpose-built for offloading the latest-generation SSL encryption standard, AppVelocity-E raises the bar for high-performance ECC secure transaction processing. Transactions per second (TPS) and throughput for ECC and RSA cyphers are unmatched, as is price-performance as compared to other ADCs on the market. APV Series Application Delivery Controllers with support for AppVelocity-E include:
- APV2600v5 – 14K ECC SSL TPS and 9Gbps ECC SSL throughput. A full-featured application delivery controller for small to medium-sized businesses with a list price beginning at $19,545.
- APV3600v5 – 29K ECC SSL TPS and 23Gbps ECC SSL throughput. A full-featured application delivery controller for medium-sized organizations with a list price beginning at $49,995.
- APV7600 – 38K ECC SSL TPS and 33Gbps ECC SSL throughput. A full-featured application delivery controller for large-sized organizations with a list price beginning at $89,995.
- APV11600 – 75K ECC SSL TPS and 80Gbps ECC SSL throughput. A full-featured application delivery controller for large enterprises with a list price beginning at $129,995.
Industry-Leading Performance for ECC SSL Offloading
As compared to more traditional RSA SSL encryption, ECC delivers a greater degree of security in a much more efficient manner. For instance, ECC encryption using 256-bit keys is stronger than RSA encryption using 2048-bit keys. As a result, customers achieve higher-level security without a corresponding increase in CapEx. In addition, OpEx savings are achieved by reducing communications channel overhead and power requirements for cryptographic processing.
Compared to ADCs from competing vendors, AppVelocity-E provides a price-performance ratio that delivers twice the ECC performance for a given price point, or equivalent ECC performance at half the price – driving significant ROI for ensuring high availability and security for business-critical applications.
“As a pioneer in the application delivery space, we are excited to further raise the bar with our new AppVelocity-E product offering,” said Paul Andersen, Senior Director of Marketing at Array Networks. “With support for high-performance ECC, Array continues to set the standard for secure application delivery, while at the same time giving customers a superior combination of price performance and outright performance.”
Notes to Editor
About Array Networks
Array Networks, the network functions platform company, develops purpose-built systems for deploying virtual app delivery, networking and security functions with guaranteed performance. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Array is poised to capitalize on explosive growth in the areas of virtualization, cloud and software-centric computing. Proven at over 5000 worldwide customer deployments, Array is recognized by leading analysts, enterprises, service providers and partners for next-generation technology that delivers agility at scale. To learn more, visit: https://www.arraynetworks.com.
Related Press Releases:
- Cyberinc partners with OvationData to launch Isla Cloud Malware Isolation to defeat advanced cyber attacks in UK
- Qwilt Chosen by Wi2 to Improve Streaming Video Quality for Subscribers across Japan
- Ansys Acquires Computational Engineering International
- Edureka launches Masters Program for technology professionals
- New MOST® Technology Intelligent Network Interface Controller enables daisy-chain communications in automotive applications
- IDT Wins Prestigious Ericsson Semiconductor Supplier Award 2017
- Retail Businesses to Become More Organized Post GST: Bhaskar of Millennium India
- AppLift’s Newest Fraud Report Reveals Global Mobile Programmatic Fraud Distribution Patterns
- FleetUp & Aeris Work Together to Improve Fleet Management via IoT
- AV-TEST Certifies eScan Internet Security Suite as TOP Rated Product
- Making a Charitable Contribution – World Environment Day – 2017
- Apical Achieves 90% Business Growth in FY 16-17
- Cyberinc powers expansion of Isla(R) into global markets: signs partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- eScan’s Corporate 360 bags AV Comparatives’ “Real World” Protection Test Certification
- TAIT Helps Channel Community Tread the GST Path
- Sheffield Hallam University invites applications for September 2017 Intake
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- Elkos Pens Moves Headquarters to Diamond Heritage
- Owic Launched One Way Cab Services in North India
- CDN Solutions Group to Showcase Brand New Solutions to Accelerate Startup’s Business at MWC Americas 2017
- Embien and MAS Elettronica Announces a strategic Partnership
- Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee marks 60 years of a commitment to faith, pluralism and improved quality of life
- Hemant Nilim Das to bring the tale of Sania Mirza on Celluloid with Violina Audrey
- CMI Limited, the leading specialty cables company, announces its annual results (2016-17)
- LPU Bio-Tech Researcher visited three Universities of Canada to discuss Cost-Effective Green Technology
- Kestone and CL Educate announces nationwide quiz InQuizitive Minds targeting 9 million students across 100 cities
- HotelTonight partners with eRevMax to integrate RateTiger into its platform
- IDT Expands Sensor Portfolio with Solid-State Flow Sensor Modules for Liquids and Gases
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- JMA Pilani Joins Hands with Oxford University Press India for Teaching Strategy Workshop
- Jeunesse Global Holds First-Ever Defensive-Aging Medical Conference in Singapore with 2 Globally Renowned Stem Cell Doctors
- Increasing Consumer Preference of Healthy Snacks Propelling Gourmet Popcorn Industry
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- LPU Ph D Scholar presented Innovative Mathematical Research at Cambridge University in UK
- Hon’ble Justice A.K. Sikri released a LexisNexis Book Titled ‘On The Rise’ at Indian Law Institute
- The 2nd International Festival Of IBN Battuta Announces 2017 Event Theme
- Singapore Startup InstaRem, With Indian Cofounder, Raises $13 Million
- Training Institute Pune is announcing New Training Center at Shivajinagar Pune
- The World HRD Congress Awards 2017: A Big Win for G-Cube
- OMG! Has Ramya Pranjali Tanna been selected for Bigg Boss 11, as Salman Khan personally interviews shortlisted inmates?
- IQ4I Research & Consultancy published a new report on “Urology devices Global Market – Forecast To 2023”
- Global Gadgets Partners With Honeywell to Bring Air-purifiers for Your Homes
- Magicbricks launches industry-first Progressive Web App for luxury properties
- Consumer Voice Urges Parliamentarians To Pass The Motor Vehicles Bill 2017 In Upcoming Monsoon Session
- CDN Solutions Group Reserves Stand S2256 and S2258 at MWC Americas 2017
- TechnoBind Appoints Govardhan G N as Vice President of its Cloud Business in India
- IDT to Speak and Exhibit at Wireless Power Congress 2017 in Munich, Germany
- Ecosmob announced Advanced SBC Solutions for enhancing Security and Performance of VoIP Network
- New Array Networks NFV OS Takes Aim at Performance, Usability and Affordability
- TechiesTown Changes Its Business Name To XongoLab, Launches a New Logo