Hotel News spoke to Adam Rahmani, director, Al Diyafa Hotel & Catering Supplies at The Hotel Show on 20 September to find out more about the products the company is highlighting at this year’s event.
Rahmani commented: “We plan to continue serving new projects in the region. Our main focus is on UAE, however we’re also looking to serve new projects across the GCC region.
“We’ve moved into the hotel apartment sector in recent years, so we can see the growth in that sector as well as the mid-range sector as well. We see there is perhaps an oversupply in the five-star sector so we anticipate more demand for our products in other sectors depending on market conditions.
At The Hotel Show, Al Diyafa showcased a wide range of quality kitchen utensils, buffetware and tableware designed for the restaurant sector in the GCC, including Porland porcelain from Turkey, Pinti Inox cutlery from Italy and cast-iron cookware from Lava.
Rahmani was also keen to highlight the company’s range of Paderno kitchen utensils from Italy.
“Our major brand is Paderno from Italy, with a range of kitchen utensils, as well as their sister company Arthur Krupp silverware and tableware range. So overall, we’re presenting a range of our best-sellers as well as a few new items from each of those brands,” he commented.
The Hotel Show, part of Dubai International Hospitality Week, took place at Dubai World Trade Centre on 18 – 20 September.
Related Press Releases:
- Le Méridien unveils its latest hotel in Goa, Calangute
- HotelTonight partners with eRevMax to integrate RateTiger into its platform
- eRevMax completes 2-way integration with Go Global Travel
- eRevMax integrates with Moroccan PMS Pluri-Hotel
- Travoline Releases its new User-friendly and enhanced Hotel Booking Engine
- IndiaScribes.com Mumbai Home Stays & Serviced Apartments Online Awards 2017 goes live
- Ajit Balgi, a wineprenuer from Mumbai and the founder of The Happy High, gets featured by Remy Martin as upcoming talent from India
- Phillips Body Massage Introduces New Line of Aromatic Massage to Reduce Your Fatigue and Tensions
- Organic food presents Indore Chef 2017
- The 2nd International Festival Of IBN Battuta Announces 2017 Event Theme
- VIP Bags unveils the latest Backpack collection
- Marriott International With ABU Jani Sandeep Khosla Present “Shaadi By Marriott” With Celebrity Bride Sonam Kapoor!
- 3rd Edition of Women of India Organic Festival at Dilli Haat, INA Will Promote Women Farmers & Entrepreneurs
- Oman Air To Rewards Top Performing Travel Agent From Q2 2017
- ASSE Offers Global Occupational Safety and Health Best Practices at Safety India 2015
- Wyndham Hotel Group Expands Asia Presence with First Property in Myanmar
- Deepika Arora awarded at India Leadership Conclave 2017 as Transformational Woman Business Leader 2017
- Umesh Revankar of Shriram Transport Finance Company voted as “Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017” at India Leadership Conclave 2017
- Oman Air and Gulf Air Announce Codeshare Agreement
- Siemens adds three new hematology systems to its portfolio of scalable solutions in India
- AsteriskService announced Hotel IVR Solution
- India’s No.1 Brand Awards 2017 on 24th Sept 2017 in Mumbai
- Increasing Consumer Preference of Healthy Snacks Propelling Gourmet Popcorn Industry
- Rashi Peripherals Conducted GST Awareness Campaign For Partners
- IDT Appoints Andy Lai as Vice President of Sales, Greater China and South Asia Pacific, and Country Manager for China
- Vashi Electricals Ventures into the Automation Business with a Big Bang!
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar- Humanitarian & Spiritual Guru facilitates Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Shrinivas Sugandhalaya in Bengaluru
- United Drilling Tools celebrates 28th Anniversary
- Rashi Peripherals Successfully Concludes Component Training Program To Promote “Personalized Computer”
- L’Oréal leads the pack on sustainability in the Cosmetics Industry, Brazilian Natura not far behind: Sustainability Outlook’s latest research finds out
- IQ4I Research & Consultancy published a new report on “Urology devices Global Market – Forecast To 2023”
- Digital Edge Institute is now an official corporate training partner for Hike IT Services Pvt. Ltd
- LexisNexis organized an exclusive event on the topic “Rethinking Law & Technology”
- TYC Communication bags the PR mandate for AppsDiscover Technologies
- Arrow PC Network makes SonicWALL’s presence strong in North & East; Honored as ‘Best Alliance Partner
- Infomerics Rating gets RBI nod as full-service rating company
- Calco Poly Technik, Master in Efficiency… Leader in Delivery!
- STAIRS organized a scouting seminar in Gujarat
- TAIT Conducts GST Awareness Conference for Members
- ADATA Launches Stylish and Versatile Sync & Charge Lightning Cables
- Watch: Dandupalaya 2 Actress Sanjjanaa Galrani’s Leaked Nude Video And Photos Go Viral
- Edureka launches Masters Program for technology professionals
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez of Apollonius Films visits Mumbai, meets with director-producer Suneet Vohra
- Microchip unveils next-generation in-circuit debugger with unparalleled speed and flexibility
- Glassdoor Announces Candidates’ Choice Award Winners for 2015, Honoring Employers With the Best Interview Experience According to Job Candidates
- LPU Ph D Scholar presented Innovative Mathematical Research at Cambridge University in UK
- Jeunesse Global Holds First-Ever Defensive-Aging Medical Conference in Singapore with 2 Globally Renowned Stem Cell Doctors
- Two-Month long Intra-University competition ‘Magnitude-2015’ inaugurated at LPU
- Hollywood director Jazon Fernandez to collaborate with producer Suneet Vohra for mega budget Mytho film
- iValue hosts iStorm BFSI CXO conclave at Udaipur